[Volume One] {Chapter Six} Arriving at the New House

[Volume One] {Chapter Six} Arriving at the New Hpuse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuu Wolford's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came to know of a shocking truth.

Grandpa and grandma were formerly a married couple.

Wait, I thought both of them had a relationship that didn't have any restraint towards each other. But to think they were really a couple...

In addition, it was 'formerly,' I wonder what happened. I wanted to ask about it, but I couldn't, and I felt somewhat depressed.

Well, when the time comes, they will tell me, so I'll wait until then.

While I was thinking of this and that, we were doing relocation work. But because there's something called 'extra-dimensional storage space,' packing was super easy. In this world, the moving industry is probably monopolized by Magicians.

The packing of things finished in the blink of an eye, and soon it was time to depart for the royal capital. I looked forward to the life that awaits in the capital.

But since I have lived in this house for more than 10 years ever since the day grandpa picked me up, I felt a little attached to it.

By the way, it seems like this house will be left as it is. Because a barrier preventing intruders and maintains its condition was put up, it seems like it won't even deteriorate. Hurray for magic.

Incidentally, this magic tool was prepared by grandma Melinda.

The grandma who always took care of us one way or another.

Because of that, I tried to suggest this proposal.

''Grandpa, how big is the house in the royal capital?''

''Now that I think about it, since it was bestowed by the country, it's quite big. However, I don't quite remember how many rooms it has.''

Seriously?

''Haa, this grandpa... The number of rooms is 20, and there's a hall that can accommodate a small evening party, in addition to a huge reception room. There are a big fireplace and a living room that has a sofa where 10 people can sit. There's also the dining room for 20 people, and a bath. After that, there's a galley instead of a kitchen.''

Seriously, that big!?

''Grandma knows about it quite well, huh.''

''Of course, since I was together with this grandpa for a while. We got that mansion when we were together, so I also lived there, too.''

''Is that so? Um, well, grandma?''

''Hmm? What is it?''

''Won't you also live together with us, grandma?''

''Buffon!!'' [Choking sound.]