Chapter 1

Hardin's Pov

"Hardin! Hey, Hardin!"

I look up from the cute redhead and glare across the quad at the person who was rude enough to interrupt me from my latest conquest.

Molly makes her way towards me, shapely hips swaying back and forth as she struts along.

Guys practically fall out of their chairs as they struggle for a closer look at her scantily clad body, but I remain cool and collected, unfazed by her lithe form.

It's nothing I haven't already had before. Although, I have to admit the tight blouse and short skirt have not escaped my attention.

As she appears by my side, she flashes me a seductive smile, to which I grin lazily back.

"What brings you by, Molly?" I drawl, in that voice that I know drives all the ladies wild.

She flutters her lashes at me, then narrows her eyes at the female still standing next to me.

"Um, excuse you, this is personal business," she raises an eyebrow and the girl scampers off, tossing a longing look in my direction.

I sigh and lean my elbows back against the table, cocking my brows. "This had better be important, molly. You just cost me a fine piece of ass."

She rolls her eyes and sits daintily next to me. "Please, Hardin. Trina Wilkins is nothing but a sad serving of sloppy seconds. She just broke up with Tommy Mitchell! You could do a lot better."

I raise an eyebrow towards her and my lips curl. "Oh, really? Like... you, perhaps? Sorry Molly, been there, done that already, remember?"

Her eyes flash, but she doesn't have anything to say.

Molly Samuels is the classic School Princess. To the outside eye she appears untouchable – beautiful, sexy as hell.

The faculty and parents absolutely love her, they believe she is the epitome of female charm. Class president, head cheerleader, all that shit.

She's also the easiest fuck I've ever known.

The girl has an insatiable thirst for sex. Not that I'm complaining, but she even rivals me at times. You might call her a slut, but I guarantee you wouldn't call her that to her face.

Not with the looming threat of Edward Samuels.

Molly's grandfather practically Owns Seattle, and the only thing he loves more than his money is his sweet, innocent granddaughter.

I wonder what he'd do if he knew how she begged me tie her to the bed and fuck her from behind.

I have to admit, I may not like the girl, but she is a nice fuck.

Anyway... I'm digressing.

"So, are you going to tell me why you ran off my date for tonight, or are you gonna sit there and file your fucking nails?" I demand, getting a little irritated.

She smirks at me, leaning over so that her ample breasts threaten to spill out of her top.

Being the man I am, I look down and lick my lips at the tanned cleavage.

"Ooh, someone sounds a little frustrated," Molly purrs, reaching under the table and stroking my rapidly growing arousal.

I raise another eyebrow. "Are you offering to relieve my frustration, Molly?" I reply huskily.

Her hazel eyes darken as she leans closer to me. "I have a proposal for you, Hardin. And if you do what I ask, I promise I will do whatever you want."