Twilight timelapsing again earlier

I Time lapsed twilight earlier. I stargazed as well. I saw the moon and Mars in conjunction, Venus (obviously), Jupiter (obviously), Saturn (obviously), the Pleiades 7 sisters star cluster, Orion, and his belt, also his sword (which consists of the three brightest stars in yet another star cluster, If my telescope had a high enough magnification, then I would look at Orion's sword, because the sword's stars and a ton of other, new stars, are part of a nebula. Yes, where his sword is a new crew of Milky Way stars are forming. Maybe another galaxy. I don't know. But the most eye appealing thing of the night was the 2nd brightest star from earth (obviously #1 brightest night star, since the sun is where the overall #1 goes to):Sirius. Not Sirius Black from Harry Potter (although because he can shape shift into a dog and Sirius is part of a dog constellation (Canis Major), the relations are probably why they chose Sirius for his name), but the star. Other than the Sun, Sirius is the brightest star from Earth's POV. I also saw the summer triangle (Vega, Deneb, and Altair) and Perseus and Cassiopeia. The September Perseids are out, they peak on Wednesday morning, but they aren't as prolific as the August ones and I have school that day anyways. But because my bus driver comes unusually early (like 7:15 to 7:30 am) I could go to bed early on Tuesday and get up early enough on Wednesday morning to see a few meteors. But I saw something big! Beyond sunrise, for a short window of time, I could see Mars out in the day. So I could see Venus and Mars during the day at the same time. But Venus is brighter, so I can see it until noon. Even if Mars is at it's brightest, it sets before noon so I wouldn't see it for as long during the day as Venus. But Orion has 1 star that is orange like Mars:Betelgeuse. And they say that is going to supernova in about 60 THOUSAND years. So in 60 thousand years Orion will be missing his right shoulder (Betelgeuse is his right shoulder). It is dimming. I remember it was a bit brighter when I was younger. I will keep track of Orion, as I want to know where it is during the morning in October, as that is the host of the next big meteor shower: The ORIONIDS! I have only seen alpha Capiricornid meteors and Perseid meteors, but I never watched the Orionids because when they peak the chilly mornings are underway. This summer has been a hot one, so maybe an Indian Summer could give me an opportunity to see it. But no matter how hot the summer, about a week before they peak, the first chilly mornings come. Well, they last from the latter part of this month until November, so more nights to see than the Perseids. Except the Perseids rates on a good moon phase can be 60 to 100 per hour, while the Orionids only have like 30 to 70 per hour.