The Living Mummies Of Toth-Ra! pt.1

It was at a dessert of course Launchpad crashed the plane.Scrooge digged his way out and coughed until Launchpad's hand came out of the ground.Scrooge helped him out and the kids were out too.

"And that's why you don't scream while sinking in quicksand!"Y/n said coughing.

"Y/n please don't tell me how to die!"Louie said grabbing her.

"Don't worry,"Webby said.

"she made me listen to her read all about the ancient pyramids,"Y/n yawned while helping Louie up.

"We'll show you the ins and out!"Webby said.

Louie coughed out a bug.

"Would love to focus on the outs,"He said.

Scrooge lit the fire to make a torch and wiped the walls.

"I was right!"He said. "The tomb of toth-ra,Bringer of the sun.I've been searching for decades and..."

Launchpad was chomping on a burrito.

"Launchpad!"Scrooge shouted.

"Mm?"Launchpad said. "Did you want a bite?"

"This is the last of the lost pyramids.Show some respect."Scrooge said taking the burrito.

Launchpad grabbed another one.

"Sorry, Mr.McD."He said.

"Oh man!What if there's a whole army of mummies down here?"Dewey said.

"Unlikely."Huey said. "Mummification was an expensive process meant for royalty.It'd be rare for more than one mummy..."he realized Dewey was getting upset. "Toth-Ra was pretty rich I bet there's at least six,"

Louie ran up between Huey and Dewey.

"Rich?What are we talking Jewels,antiquities,What?"He said.

Y/n sighed and nodded her head side to side.

"pharaohs from this period we're typically entombed with treasure,servants."Huey said.

"Jars full of vital organs."Y/n said.

"Ignoring the bad parts.See you in the treasure room.Wee!"Louie said.

Scrooge stopped Louie.

"Careful,"Scrooge said.

They all got to where Scrooge and Louie was and as Scrooge was slowly opening the door they saw a wall.

"That was pretty anticlimactic."Dewey said.

Just then they all fell under a death trap.They were all screaming and was sliding down.Webby's hat fell off and they went separate.Louie,Y/n,and Webby was together and Launchpad,Scrooge,Huey,and Dewey was together and Webby's hat was right behind them.Y/n and Louie was right next to each other and Webby was behind.While Scrooge and them were all huddled up together and got tossed out.They all landed on Launchpad.

"What?"Dewey said.

There was Mummies groaning.

"Mummies!"Dewey shouted.

"Behind me. They could be dangerous."Scrooge said. "Speak you ancient miscreants!"

"Hey!Whats up?"A girl kangaroo said.

"Hey if those are mummies I'd hate to see daddies,am I right?"Launchpad said.

"Greetings,minions of Thoth-Ra!We are Scrooge McDuck and family,"Scrooge said.

"Hey.if you guys are mummies then i'd hate to see-,"Scrooge covered his mouth.

"And associates from the outside."He said.