Chapter 18; "I Know You Don't Feel Anything For Him."

I heard Jayy's soft chuckle as a bright light shined into his room. "Hun? You awake?"

"A little bit," I mumbled.

He laughed. "Dahv and I talked. S'all good. Mind if I move you a bit?"

"Okay..." He adjusted me so he could lay down. I nuzzled into him, releasing my grip on the pillow for the source of it's familiar, comfortable scent.

"Hi there." He kissed in my hair and rested his arm gently around my back, his hand in my side.

"Hi," I slurred sleepily.

"You gonna get up for dinner?"

"Prob'ly."

"Well that's now."

"Oh...kay." I carefully pushed myself up.

"Watch it, your legs."

"Yeah, I know..."

"Let me help." He picked me up again and I leaned my head into the space between his neck and shoulder. He shook his head. "You're the reason I got in the habit of putting cologne directly on my neck."

I smiled and kissed his vein gently, if only because I was too tired to try for his lips. He shivered and brought me downstairs. "Hi," I mumbled quietly to Aussie, Adrian, and Dahvie.

Aussie laughed. "Hi. You awake?"

I shook my head. "Uh-Uh."

"Can you feed yourself?" Aus asked playfully.

"Yeah..." I nuzzled Jayy. "I'm tired."

"I can see that. I'll be back." He rested me on the couch and Aussie put one arm around me, eating with the other one.

He shook me only about a minute later. "Come on. Jayy's here with food. It was only in the kitchen."

I nodded. "I'm awake."

"Well you are now."

I ate with the guys and then dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up laying on Jayy's chest with Aussie's cheek on the waist of my jeans. Adrian and Dahvie must've gone to bed. I gently kissed Jayy.

"Mm?" I pulled back and he smiled. "That was a nice wake-up call." I nodded and looked questioningly at Aussie, then back at Jayy. "Guess he fell asleep too. He told me that you were comfortable."

I laughed quietly and nodded. "Good to know. If you can get him up, I'll make breakfast."

"Just do what you did to me."

"What? Kiss him?"

"Yeah. I don't care," he said with a laugh. "I know you don't feel anything for him. Just this once. I wanna see what he does."

"Help me sit him up a bit then."

Jayy moved Aussie not-so-carefully. "Heavy sleeper," he explained.

I gave him a nervous look. "Last chance."

"Stop it." He chuckled. "I'm curious. It's alright. Just an experiment."

"Alright..." I kissed Aussie and, after a beat, he kissed back. I was startled for a moment at the feel of different lips against my own.

It only took Aussie a second to realize that there was no one there that would normally kiss him. He pushed me off instinctively. "Shit! Oh, it's you Hunter." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Why the hell-...?"

Jayy laughed. "I was curious at what you'd do," he said, shrugging.

Aussie chuckled nervously. "I thought one of the guys was kissing me again. They do that...more often then I care to admit."

"She a good kisser?" Jayy teased.

"There's no right answer to that is there? That question's loaded."

Jayy laughed at him.

"How so?" I asked.

"Cuz if I say yes, he's gonna tell me to get off his girlfriend. But if I say no, I'm a liar and an ass."

"So she is then," Jayy said. "If saying no makes you a liar."

Aussie smirked and shook his head. "You interpret my words however you want to."

Jayy shook his head, realizing he wasn't going to get anywhere. "Why didn't you question that kiss anyway?"

Aussie shrugged. "I'm not arguing with it."

Jayy chuckled. "Oh right," he said, humor in his eyes. "I never told you. We're together."

I smiled. "It feels like a while now doesn't it? Like we never even had the break, it's just been continuous."

Jayy nodded. "It really does." He put his arm around me. "But that's why I thought you'd be confused. Nice to know you like her though."

"What!"

"You wouldn't argue with her kissing you? Yeah, that's not how you'd normally respond. You like her."

>***_A/N_***<

Sorry if the end is a little rushed. I couldn't really focus when I was writing it because I was thinking about my new girlfriend. I've been single since September, but I really don't count that relationship because we never acted like we were together besides kissing like once. Pretty much everyone, myself included, knew it was gonna happen today, but I'm still really excited, so don't hate me if the end sucks! :- )

>***_End Of A/N_***<