Andy- Halloween

Beth's POV
So me and Andy are celebrating another Halloween together and this year we are going to a party at Jake's house to celebrate. I was feeling very indecisive about what costume to wear considering I've got loads from all the parties we've been to with the band over the years that me and Andy have been together. "Baby, you need to make a decision about what costume you're wearing for the party at some point tonight if you want to go and come back to watch a film after we get back. I've already chosen mine and I was hoping you'd match with me and do the whole couples costume thing with me again like we always do." Andy said to me.

"I'm trying to choose baby but it's so hard. I love all my costumes. What are you going as then?" I said to him. "It should be obvious baby. I'm going as Batman." He said to me. That gave me an idea when I was looking through my costumes once he told me who he was going as. "Ok, you're gonna have to go in another room to get ready coz I'm gonna surprise you with my costume now and I promise that it's gonna match yours." I said to him, practically kicking him out of our bedroom.

"That's not fair. I wanted to see you get undressed and into your costume. I'm sure you'll look sexy no matter which one you put on. I'll see you in a bit once you're dressed then baby. I love you." He said to me. "I'll see you when I'm dressed baby. I love you too." I said to him and kissed him before he shut the door behind him, leaving me to get dressed. I pull out my Catwoman costume from Batman: The Dark Knight Rises movie as that's my favourite costume. I know for a fact that Andy's gonna love me in this.

Once I'm dressed and I've got my hair and makeup all done I go downstairs to where Andy is waiting for me and the look on his face is absolutely priceless. "Wow! You look so incredibly hot right now baby. I feel like I don't wanna go to the party now after seeing you in this outfit." He said to me. I see that he's having to cover up his crotch area due to getting turned on by me in my Catwoman costume. "You look great as well baby. I told you we would be matching but we better get to the party before Jake and the rest of the guys wonder where we are." I said to him.

We had a great time at the party with the rest of the BVB guys but as soon as we got home we changed out of our costumes and into our matching Batman pyjamas and curled up in bed and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas on the TV before falling asleep wrapped in each other's arms.