Always

This is a short story I wrote for a short story challenge on Amino Apps

This is a short story I wrote for a short story challenge on Amino Apps. Hope you enjoy!

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦
⇉Story Genre :: Teen Fiction, Romance, Short Story.
⇉Word Count :: 931 Words.
⇉Trigger Warning :: Autophobia - the fear of being left alone.
╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  °  . 
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
    ° :.                    ° .☆         . ●  .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ●  . ★ ° .  • ○  ● .  ☆  ★ °  ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *
¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸  °☆
 ☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

She gazes sat him, inspecting his expression on his face. She couldn't deal with it anymore. She needed to leave all of this.

Just as she whirls around, trying to walk out of the room, she felt a hand grab her wrist. The electrifying feeling she felt even annoyed her the more.

"Just tell me why," He said with desperation in his tone, "why are you avoiding me?"

And that question triggered her.

Why?

Why was she doing all of this?

This question she's avoided for a long time because she didn't want to know the answer.

But she knew. She did know.

She had been struggling with the hand that was being held strongly by the boy, and finally managed to release her hand.

She looked up at him with blazing eyes. Eyes blazing with anger, anxiety and hurt.

"Do you know how it feels to always be left alone all your life? Please tell me. Do you?" Was the question she asked him, her voice breathy.

But the boy didn't understand what she meant as he furrowed his eyebrows. This girl had basically never told him anything. Nothing at all. She just shut people out.

"Dad, Ulla, Serena; and now it's Mom," her voice was croaky.

He recognised some of the names. Ulla was her sister who died of cancer a few years back. He didn't know her Dad but now he knew that the man probably left his family. Her mom us currently in the hospital after being in a car accident as she was drunk.

He didn't know who Serena was. And he didn't bother to ask at the moment.

But, the boy still didn't really understand. Understand why she was saying all this; understand why she was avoiding him.