The Stream

"Thank you all for joining my stream talk to you guys tomorrow, Byee" I sigh as I end the stream, I take out my phone and scroll through Twitter
*USERNAME:@Y/U/N Just ended her stream so gooddd!!!!
*USERNAME:Does @Y/U/N Have a boyfriend cause I simp for her! I get up and walk over to my bed still reading tweets.
*USERNAME:Guys @GEORGENOTFOUND Is still streaming let's go watch him! "Hmm sounds fun" I said to myself, I get up and walk back over to my desk and type in Georgenotfound and as I thought a stream popped up, I clicked on the stream. "DREAM" yelled a guy with a British voice "WHAT" yelled another guy with a American accent who I'm guessing is dream "HES CHASING ME!" Yelled the British guy, I started typing in the chat lmao, the chat started to Freak out,
*USERNAME: Y/N IS WATCHING THE STREAM!!
*USERNAME: Y/N IS WATCHING!!
"Guys the chat is freaking out over someone named Y/N" the British guy said "Who's Y/N?" Someone with a Southern accent said "I'm guessing a streamer" said the boy named dream. I decided to send a dono as I typed in what I want with $15 attached I sent it ,then as on cue a robotic voice started reading off my dono, "From Y/U/N: wow didn't know i was so popular" "Guys she donated" said the British guy, the other boys started laughing "well Guys this is the end of the stream bye" the British guy said then the stream ended, I turned off my computer and walked to my bed and laid down then I went back onto Twitter knowing people were gonna be talking about the stream.
@USERNAME:@Y/U/N WAS IN @GEORGENOTFOUND STREAM!! I decided to reply to them @Y/U/N: it was very funny :) then someone replied to me @GEORGENOTFOUND: well thanks for thinking it was funny. I decided to get something to eat, I got up and walked out of my room, "what's this thing with Georgenotfound?" Asked my roommate vic or Victoria " what do you mean" I asked while looking at her "the whole stream thing?" She asked with her hands on her hips " I just joined his stream as a joke cause he was on my Twitter page" I said while getting a salad out of the fridge "ok, well I'm going on a date with Liam" she said, I turned and looked at her "I thought he wasn't ready for a serious relationship?" I said "while he wants to go on a date to maybe change his mind" she said while scrolling though insta "I swear Vic if he hurts you" I say "he won't" she said still not looking up from her phone, I pick up my salad and walk to my room and sit at my desk and set my salad down and go to YouTube on my computer and watch makeup videos.
~2 hours later~
My phone vibrates on the desk and I check to see what it was and it was a dm from georgenotfound , I opened insta to check the message
Georgenotfound: Hey thanks for the $15 today in the stream!
y/u/n: yeah no problem
Georgenotfound: sorry that we all were yelling we were playing man hunt
y/u/n: it's good it was really funny
I put my phone down and got on Minecraft loading up my world.
~ 1 hour later~
I log off Minecraft and turn my computer off and walk to my bed I put my phone on my bed and go to the bathroom I take down my hair and hop into the shower. I wash through my hair with my strawberry conditioner then I get out and wrap a towel around my body and go back in my room, I check my phone to see 2 new messages from Georgenotfound so I open insta and check what be said.
Georgenotfound: good I'm glad you enjoyed it
Georgenotfound: the boys wanted me to ask if you wanna stream with us tomorrow?
y/u/n: sorry I didn't answer I was doing something but sure I'd love to.
Georgenotfound :great talk to you tomorrow
I should probably tweet about this, I go on to Twitter and start typing.
@Y/U/N: Hey guys so tomorrow's stream is gonna be a little different I'm going to be streaming with @GEORGENOTFOUND and his friends!! So be ready goodnight <3 i sent out the tweet and likes and reply's come flowing in, I click off my phone and set it on my bedside table, I then went to my dresser and pulled out my black nike shorts, my merch and my unicorn socks ( here's the outfit)

I get dressed and grab my phone then walk out of my room, I'm pretty sure Vic went on her date I walk over to are dinner table and prop my phone on a coke can, I then take a few pictures. I look through the many pictures I took and choose the ones I like the best and post them on Twitter and insta with the caption good Night My loves <3, All the likes come flowing in some retweets saying how pretty I look but one comment catches my eye Georgenotfound: you look pretty :) I look pretty. I walked back into my room and flopped onto my bed, I scrolled through insta with the same words repeating in my head You look pretty, while scrolling through insta Vic suddenly burst through my door "WHOAH VIC YOU SCARED ME" I yelled jolting up "I saw Georgenotfounds comment" she said looking at me, a faint blush appeared on my face "he was just talking about my outfit Vic" I said "mhm sure y/n" she said while rolling her eyes "how was your date with Liam" I asked trying to change the subject, he eyes lit up " omg it was SOOOO romantic" oh no I thought "okay tell me tomorrow I have to get to bed it's 10:25" I said " okay goodnight babeee" she said "night Vic" I said while laying back down, while I was about to fall asleep the thing came back to me you look pretty.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter the next few chapters probably are gonna be posted tonight so be ready <3
{Words:1075}