The Hoodie

I woke up the next day feeling tired from staying up all night on ft with George, all I can remember him saying was "night noob" then hearing him laugh then he hung up the call. "VIC" I yell, she opens the door with her curly knotted hair bouncing on her shoulders "What," she says while rubbing her eyes "Can u get me a decaf iced coffee I need it to stream today also a glazed twist, "I say while giving her a half-awake smile "Sure, I need some to anyways," She said while walking out my room and shutting the door behind her. I take my phone off the charger and see I got mentioned in tweets, I opened my twitter and read my mentions.

@Username: I heard @Y/U/N Ft @GEORGENOTFOUND last night!! #GEO/FOREVER

@GEORGENOTFOUND: Y/N Simps for @DREAMWASTAKEN I have proof :)

@Y/N: DONT LISTEN TO GROGY!!! >:(

@USERNAME:@Y/U/N CALLED GEORGE GROGY!!!!

all of a sudden Georges's name popped up on my screen to ft me a big grin pops up on my face as I answer the ft "Heyyyy" I say "Y/N!" George yells "Yesss," I say with a big smile "GROGY!??"He says while Trying to be mad, Just as he was about to say something Vic bust in with 2 iced coffees,2 glazed twist, and 2 yellow packages with my name on it "these are for you" she says while handing me 1 of the treats and both the packages.  "whos that" asks George "Oh my roommate vic or victoria" I said while putting my stuff down "what you got there" he asks while trying to look at the screen, "My coffee and food and some random boxes addressed to me" I said while examining the 2 boxes. I open the 2 boxes both with hoodies "George" I said while looking at him "do you like them" he asks with a smile (here are the hoodies)

 I open the 2 boxes both with hoodies "George" I said while looking at him "do you like them" he asks with a smile (here are the hoodies)

"i love them" i said while looking at him "how did you even get my address" i asked while laughing "u have a P

"i love them" i said while looking at him "how did you even get my address" i asked while laughing "u have a P.O. box stupid" He said while laughing "oh shit i do" I said while braking out in laughter "do u wanna play with the boys?" george asks "sure let me change out of my pjs" i said while hanging up the call. i change into my new black georgenotfound hoodie and some jean shorts (these are the shorts)

i join the discord call and i heard somethng so cute "DREAM MARRY ME" yelled nick "PFTTTTT" i yelled into the mic "WAIT SHES IN THE CALL" Nick says "I told you she was joining" said george "I DON'T LISTEN TO YOU THAT OFTEN"Yelled nick "oooo burn" ...

i join the discord call and i heard somethng so cute "DREAM MARRY ME" yelled nick "PFTTTTT" i yelled into the mic "WAIT SHES IN THE CALL" Nick says "I told you she was joining" said george "I DON'T LISTEN TO YOU THAT OFTEN"Yelled nick "oooo burn" i say "SHUT UP Y/N" George Yells "guys stop yelling" Says dream who was dying of laughter "im gonna turn on my cameras and stream hold up" i say while seting up my cameras and start streming "HELLO EVERYONEEE IM HERE WITH THE DREAM BOYSS!!" i yell while smiling "also my live is linked with georges so we can both see the chats" i said "dream i swear if u blow up my animals i will kill u" i said "uh Y/N'" said george "What?' i ask now chasing dream "the chats blowing up saying nice hoodie" said george, i look down remmebering  im wearing georges merch "Y/NS WEARING GEORGES MERCH" Yelled dream and nick at the same time " W-What" says george "SHUT UP" I yell while blushing "george sent me the hoodie okay" i said. "oooo george gave Y/N a hoodie" said nick "okay shut up guys or im going to kill you" said george "yes guys george gave me this hoodie he also gave me a blue one" i said while pulling the blue one in the frame "should i give him some of my merch?" i say while laughing "Or how about dream or nick" "YES" yells nick "I would like some of your merch to Y/N" says dream "okay boys" i say while rolling my  eyes "Nickk"i say while trying to act cute "yes?" he says while turnung around " can you get me woood?" I say while trying to not be sus"Ask George" he says "no" George says while killing dream " Ugh finee" i say.

A/N: Hey guys sorry i havent posted i havent felt good the last week but heres a new story <3 XOXO 

words: 791