How to yeet an old man 101 (with Peter Parker)

Before we start I wanna give a shout out to meh good friend _-Stxny-_ go follow them and give their stories love!!

"Hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channel!" Peter looked into the camera with a smile, "Today I'm gonna show you how to yeet an old man."

Peter skipped down the hall to the training room where Steve and Bucky where fighting.

"Looks like it's two old men" Peter whispered.

He walked in placed the camera on the bench and walked over to the two.

"Hey Pete" Steve smiled.

"Hey guys!" Peter waved.

He suddenly picked Steve up and yeeted him across the room, he looked over at Bucky and smiled.

"Hey wait, we can talk about this!!"

He did the same thing to Bucky.

"AND THAT'S HOW YOU YEET OLD MEN!! MORE INFO IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW."

_____

"I can explain Ms. Unity" Peter looked at his substitute teacher.

"You threw Captain America and The Winter Soldier across the room and posted it on the internet with an explanation of 'just have super strength'" she said monotoned.

"I've got so many questions" one of his classmates said.

"Same" they all agreed.

"Just like the description said, just have super strength?" Peter shrugged.

Idk- :') I'm not bothered to edit it- y'all would tell me if I spelt something wrong- right?

Anyways

AC out

Bai my gays~

Haven't said that in a while