•Miyahina Pt. 2•

Basically a Part 2 Of the Miyahina Lemon 🍋

The Bible app is free y'all 🧐

A slap can be heard from the room.

"Wake up babyboy" Atsumu growled as he groped Hinata's left ass cheek.

"Tsumu.." Hinata yawned as he ignored his boyfriend's dangerous growl.

"You haven't washed up Babe.." Osamu whispered lowly as he drew circles on Hinata's back.

"Too lazy.." Hinata groaned as he couldn't feel his legs.

"Lazy my ass, Let's go" Atsumu carried the orange hair to their bathroom.

It was a big one let me tell you, It had a shower that can fit atleast 4 people, A big Bathtub and a gorgeous marble counter top.

Osamu set up the Bathtub with water of course and lit up some candles in the counter top.

Atsumu whispered something to his twin and Osamu nodded.

"Thank you Tsumu N' Samu.." Hinata sleepily said.

The smol boy wanted to sleep but with his boyfriends wanting to wash him up, He couldn't.

Well I mean the reason wasn't because they wanted Hinata to wash up because they want to fuck him even more so- 💅.

Atsumu set Hinata into the filled bathtub.

The light bulb really is coordinating with the aura since it had this darkish red gleam to it.

"So nice~" Hinata almost moaned at the fresh hot water that cleaned his body from the previous session.

"Fuck I'm hard, Can't we just fuck him now?" Atsumu whispered to Osamu.

"Walmart Sangwoo Bitch atleast let him enjoy a little bit of freedom before hell arises again" Osamu sighed.

"What're you guys doing? Don't you wanna join?" Hinata asked innocently not noticing the shiny eyes of the twins.

"Of course Babe" Osamu smiled as he dipped into the warm water and sat infront of Hinata.

Atsumu nodded and positioned at the back of the tangerine making Hinata lean back towards Atsumu's chest.

Osamu couldn't control himself and flicked and sucked on the orange head's nipples.

"O-osamu~" Hinata moaned as he rests his head onto Atsumu's shoulders.

"Huh?! I'm the better one!" Atsumu groaned as he didn't want to see Hinata get pleasured more by His brother.

"Shut up, I'm the hotter one" Osamu grinned as he continued nibbling on the smaller's neck.

"Spilling F-facts~" Hinata managed to get out.

"Oh really?" Atsumu's voice dropped lower than an octave.

The Bee twin gripped Hinata's waist as he hoisted him up and slid him down his hard member.

"A-AHGH! Tsumu!" Hinata gasped as he was taken aback by the action.

Take note they we're in a fucking bathtub filled with water mixed of course with the white stuff that one can call-

Okay way too detailed.

"The water.. I-it's!" Hinata held the sides of the bathtub for his God damn life.

"The water is what?" Osamu couldn't deny the fact that sometimes he and his twins had the same likes.

"It's..G-going in!" Hinata moaned.

Everytime Atsumu would thrust into Hinata, The Water would sneak in as well.

"Does it feel good babyboy?" Atsumu whispered huskily.

"Y-yes Daddy!" Hinata started to match the rhythm of Atsumu.

"Oi Did you fucking forget about me?" Osamu growled as he stopped the two from bouncing and fucking each other.

"Switch positions little one" Atsumu held Hinata by his waist and turned him around to face him.

Osamu was positioned behind Hinata while Atsumu at the front

The tangerine held onto Atsumu's shoulders and yes, They are still in the water filled bathtub.

"Wait-" Hinata gasped in pain and pleasure as Osamu inserted his member into Hinata's pinkish hole.

He was still stretched by the previous session a couple hours ago but he was still so damn tight.

"Shut that pretty mouth of yours..You wouldn't want it getting swollen now would you?" Osamu growled.

Hinata moaned in response as he got pushed forward to Atsumu, Catching him and steadying him.

"Woah there samu' What's with the agression?" Atsumu smirked as he looked at his twin who was ramming into Hinata.

"You're one to talk" Osamu grunted as he found Hinata's sweet spot.

"I-it feels weird..The wat-water is inside me!" Hinata moaned loudly as he couldn't think straight anymore.

That's because he isn't straight
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ.

"Fuck...You must like this spot huh? You're clenching me so tight" Osamu grinned as he continued to penetrate the small boy.

"Yes S-samu'!" Hinata croaked out as he found himself cumming.

"Want daddy to fill you up?" Osamu thrusted faster and harder making the smaller cry out.

"Please~!"

"Please what?"

"Please fill me up!" Hinata gasped as he felt Osamu's hot load in him.

"Now let's get you really washed up" Atsumu carried Hinata into the shower.

No, Not to get cleaned but to get fucked again.

"Bend over" Atsumu commanded as he positioned Hinata to face the wall and the handle bar was the only one to hold onto.

He lifted one leg up as he supported the other and carefully slid his member inside Hinata.

"C-cold~!" Hinata moaned as he felt the tickles of the ice cold water from the shower head that was supposedly turned on by Osamu.

"Oh~Baby..So naughty" Atsumu went balls deep into Hinata as he yelled his name as it echoed throughout the shower.

"N-nGh!" Hinata shut his eyes as he gripped the bar tighter as it felt like his legs we're gonna give up any moment now.

"Now now~ Don't grip the handle so tight, Your pretty little hands might get sore~" Atsumu whispered as he held Hinata's arms to the glass wall.

"I-I'm cumming~!" Hinata choked.

"Cum for Daddy, Princess" Atsumu slapped Hinata's butt cheeks as the Ginger released as well as the fake blonde.

"You should've learnt your lesson
by now.." Osamu chuckled as Hinata limped towards the countertop.

Atsumu tried to support him but-

"No more.." Hinata said softly as he embraced Osamu.

"Hah?! You want another round?!" Atsumu glared in Jealousy.

"No!" Hinata squeaked as he hugged Atsumu.

"Okay now let's really wash up" Osamu sighed.

Okey y'all this is the end of this Miyahina request 📣

Can y'all tell me if I'm doing too much smut?

My English teacher asked all of us what do we do in our spare time and I'm like—

"I like writing stories"

And she be like: "What kind of stories do you write?"

And I'm like: ಥ‿ಥ