•Crossdressing Hinata PT 2•

Yes.

Another Gangbang.

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Just a Little Trailer if you guys like it, I'll make A part 3 😼

How in the actual fuck did Hinata get stuck on a glass table?

Well, He was trying to hide from the Volleyball players who we're chasing him.

And he got himself stuck, Yes his dumbass decided to try and HIDE under a glass table.

I repeat a GLASS table.

•́ ‿ ,•̀

"Sh-shit" Hinata cussed as he wiggled his body to try and move but to his avail, It didn't do anything.

His ass stuck out on one end of the table while his head was on the other.

Because of the outfit he was was wearing a skirt and a shirt, It revealed quite a view off his peachy ass.

His shirt rode up that revealed his flat tummy and pink perky nipples.

Don't worry, Hinata hid in his OWN Apartment.

Yes you read that right, His own damned apartment. He got stuck in his own glass table.

Well- I mean it's for the story so
🍵

"Where is he?" Sakusa rolled his eyes, He wasn't a fan of chasing people because it made him sweat.

And germs for him was a no no.

"That cute little ass needs to be claimed" Hoshiumi grinned.

"Not before I do the deed shuttlecock" Terushima retorted.

Time skip

"How the hell are we gonna get in?" Kageyama groaned as he twisted and turned the knob of Hinata's apartment door.

"Unlike you... Peasants, I have a spare key" Kenma showed a perfect duplicate of Hinata's key.

"Asshole" Tsukishima snarled.

Kenma just smirked triumphantly and opened the door.

"Holy Fucking Shit" Oikawa smiled widely.

There, A certain Tangerines ass was displayed infront of them.

A sight to see I might say.

That is all 😼

Tell me your guys' thoughts and if you want me to continue.

And also- Give me sumn idea on how they will fUck the baby tangerine 👀

Cause so far I have none
¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯