About This Book

When I started writing, I joined Twitter so that I could join the Writing Community and get to know some fellow would-be authors. It was a great decision, as I have made many wonderful friends. I've traded tips and thoughts about writing, given and received encouragement, beta read for some and found wonderfully helpful beta readers for my own writing.

One outcome I didn't expect, was the attention some of my posts got. You see, when something notable, funny, or adventurous happens to me, I've gotten into the habit of writing up a brief story and posting it in a thread. Some of my followers have started treating these little windows into my life as a soap opera of sorts, and will actually message me if I haven't updated them recently! As these stories get buried under more ordinary, every day tweets, I've been thinking I should collect them and save them for myself, if nothing else. 

That's how this "book" started. Now that I have a little time, I'll start cleaning up and posting the stories as individual chapters. I'll introduce them so that you are caught up to speed with what my Twitter followers might have known about me at the time I posted the story.

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed living them!

Annie.