1. The Portal

A few months after She Ra's victory against the Horde and Horde Prime, Adora and her friends are messing around with each other in her bedroom, they're having a pillow fight with Catra, Scorpia, Bow, and Glimmer.

Bow: "Come here!"

Scorpia: "No! Get Catra not me!"

She grabs a pillow and blocks a strike from Bow. Catra pillow fights with Adora and Glimmer teleports from hitting bow in the back to hitting Catra.

Adora: "Glimmer, I said no teleporting!"

Glimmer: "I adapted!"

The, their pillow fight is paused by Emily entering the room beeping loudly.

Scorpia: "Emily? What's wrong?"

Emily plays an audio message from Entrapta and Hordak, it's an urgent message.

Entrapta: "Adora, come down here, I have something to show you. I mean. Hordak and I have something to show you."

Hordak: "It's never been seen before, get down here."

Adora: "On my way."

She gets out the room and heads to Entrapta's new lab located in the Brighton castle. She walks in and Entrapta uses her hair to walk.

Entrapta: "Check this out."

She types on a keyboard and on the screen projecting in front of them, a video plays of a portal opening up and then closing, and then opening up again and not closing.

Adora: "A portal?"

Entrapta: "I saw this earlier in the woods when I was wandering looking for some electronic scraps. When I left and looked back it didn't close up."

Hordak: "Together, we're trying to figure out what's on the other side. It could be coming from the remains of a civilisation Prime had conquered or something entirely new."

Adora: "Are you 2 insinuating I go out there alone?"

Entrapta: "What? No, of course not. Why not go there with the elemental princesses, after all the other side may be hostile."

Wrong Hordak walks into the room with some more electronic scraps.

Wrong Hordak: "I'm back! I brought you some scraps Entrapta and Brother."

Hordak "You can just call me Hordak Brother."

Adora: "Entrapta when do I start?"

Entrapta: "Now- actually, let me come with you. Wrong Hordak, please stay here with Hordak."

Wrong Hordak nods and Entrapta smiles. She grabs her tablet with her hair and she walks out her lab with Adora, they call in Mermista, Spinnerella, Netossa, Scorpia, Glimmer, Frosta and the others. They then walk out the castle and into the forests to search for the portal.

Perfuma: "So what is it we're looking for again?"

Adora: "A portal Entrapta discovered here."

Frosta: "Where will it take us?"

Adora: "We're not sure, not even Entrapta knows."

They search for 3 minutes and they stumble across it, it's glowing white and the other side cannot be seen.

Adora: "This is it. The portal."

Bow: "It's quite bright."

Perfuma: "Yeah."

Entrapta: "Let me check my pad to see where it is possibly taking us. Whoa..."

Catra: "What is it?"