Chapter 1: The Mysterious Dust

Welcome to my second Doraemon fanfiction, Nobita and the 7 Fairies of Elements. There will be some characters from the movies that will be featured in this story. If you have further questions to say, comment down below. Enjoy and happy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Main Characters:

- Nobita Nobi

- Doraemon

- Shizuka Minamoto

- Gian Gouda

- Suneo Honekawa

- Hidetoshi Dekisugi

Minor Characters:

- Kibo: From Nobita and the Green Giant Legend

New Characters:

- Hal

- Devin

- Queen Valerie

- Random Village People

- 7 Fairies

---------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

In a faraway land, which is an enchanted forest. The camera zooms into the green forest, and somehow there's a conflict going on. Inside, we can see 7 fairies running away from an unknown character. He is trying to capture the 7 fairies and use it for its mankind and rule the land. The fairies tried everything to stop him, but he is overpowered. Instead, the 7 fairies had an idea, they hold hands each other and then said the magic spell, which allows them to turn into a one giant legendary fairy that the land had never seen before. The fairies then summoned a staff and a sacred sword and the two charges into each other and the scene turned white. The scene now switches back to the real world, and it reveals that Dekisugi is reading a book of fantasy tale about the 7 Fairies and the Unknown Kabuki Mask trying to steal the fairy powers.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: It says that none of the 7 Fairies and the Kabuki Mask won the battle, so they both vanished and turned into ashes after a hard charge. A lot of people think because of the over abused powers of the fairies, but nobody knows as the mystery is still going on.

The 6 group finished the story and the scene changes outside walking back home from the library. Shizuka wonders where the 7 fairies are right now and Dekisugi guesses that it's just a made up fantasy story, that will make people go "wow" and such. Nobita now becomes really curious about the 7 fairies and said:

Nobita Nobi: You know, if it's real. I wanna asked the 7 fairies for wishes.

Gian Gouda: Wow Nobita, that sounds awesome! I was thinking the same thing too.

Suneo Honekawa: Yeah yeah, I totally agree.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Whoa now guys, it didn't say anything about wishes in the story we read in the library earlier. They can only fight off intruders from the forest, that's all.

Shizuka Minamoto: Yeah, I kinda agree on Dekisugi. Well, obviously.

Nobita's expressioned goes a bit disappointment and said to himself, saying that Shizuka always believes on Dekisugi. Then, he asked him if he can read that book again tomorrow and Dekisugi nodded with agreement.

Nobita Nobi: You know, I'm a bit of a bookworm, since I read a lot, especially mangas. 

The group started laughing and the scene now crossfades at Nobita's house. We can see him slacking off again from his studies and Doraemon looks at him with a stubborn face.