Chapter 14: Nobita and Fairy Kibo vs. Devin

"Previously on Nobita and the 7 Fairies of Elements Chapter 13"

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: Nobita and the 7 Fairies vs. Devin

Shizuka Minamoto: Look at them. I can feel their presence of their power. It's so strong and blazingly intense. Nobita... Kibo... 

Everyone stared at Kibo and 7 Fairies merged into each other and turns into "Fairy Kibo", while Hal is smiling at the back of the cage and said he knew this moment would come. Back at Dekisugi at Hal's lair, he examined the book again and turned the page into the final chapter, which it says:

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: No way! Listen Nobita, everyone. If you can hear me. It says that if Kibo has a power to merge all 7 Fairies inside of his body and that means, Devin doesn't stand a chance against the Fairy Kibo, meaning we might win this final battle. I'm not saying that Kibo will do all the work, we should all work together and give it to your all, once and for all, for Kibo and the sake of Kibo's Kingdom!

Shizuka Minamoto: So that means, the Green Guardian isn't Kibo, it's-

Suneo Honekawa and Gian Gouda: fused by Nobita??!!

Hal: Hmph, took you long enough to figure that out.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: The stories on the library book that we read at school is ALL true... it isn't a fantasy... and Nobita is right this whole time. He might be more intelligent than me, in my opinion. Well, Nobita and Fairy Kibo, I believe in you! You guys are the only one who can stop Devin!

Nobita Nobi: You're right, Dekisugi. This battle isn't over yet, Devin! We will take you down, once and for all. We will never let you used your dark powers to take over Kibo's world and our world too! You hear me?? Never! 

As the battlefield grew silent, there's an upbeat orchestra of instruments played all of a sudden by Dekisugi and Devin laughs.

Devin: chuckles Alright Green Guardian, even you managed to get up again and your little friend the Fairy Kibo, you will never defeat my hideous dark powers! SHOW ME YOUR STRENGTH AND FIGHT ME!

MUSIC STARTS HERE (Loop the music if necessary)

Nobita, Fairy Kibo and Devin stared at each other as the fight starts. Shizuka, Suneo and Gian and Hal watches them and Shizuka can't even see a thing while battling, meaning their stats all of a sudden increased because of the Fairy Kibo effect.

Suneo Honekawa: No way, their incredibly powerful! What ability that causes Nobita and Kibo to match up with Devin??

Hal mumbles the word, "True Friendship"

Shizuka Minamoto: Huh? What was that?

Hal: True Friendship. Fairy Kibo's ultimate weapon alongside with Nobita powered by the Green Guardian Legend. An ability that maxes out their powers and incredibly perfect sync with another person's power, but it's a 2 against 1, meaning we might win this. Dekisugi, are you alright inside? Is there anyone inside the lair?

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: No, all clear. This is an intense fight I have ever seen in my entire life! Nobita! Kibo! You can do it!

Nobita, Fairy Kibo and Devin never stopped fighting and they never get tired. There speed is so incredible that looks like the fight is never going to end. Shizuka and the others can't help but to watch them fighting for safety of Nobita and Kibo. Devin haven't break a sweat and somehow he nearly almost getting tired from the fight and speaks:

Devin: Darn you, True Friendship! Take this!

Devin is about to use his move, "Tricolor of Death" again like last time, but Nobita said-

Nobita Nobi: I don't think so! You take that!

Nobita managed to reflect the move and nearly hit Devin and with the help of Fairy Kibo, he grabbed a reflecting gun and points it at the Tricolor of Death, causing it to change directions and it finally hit Devin's back.

Shizuka Minamoto: Yes! You can do it, Nobita!

Kibo sent out a Yellow Whip ( from the Yellow Fairy) and proceeds to hit Devin as a distractor, while Nobita sent out a "Red Volley Beam" (from the Red Fairy) and chases Devin. Devin dodged all of their moves from Kibo and started panting. Suddenly, one Volley Beam from above hits him with a direct hit! Devin is on the ground looking almost tired. 

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Direct hit, Nobita and Kibo!

Kibo and Nobita goes to the ground and proceeds to activate their true ultimate weapon. He lifts Kibo up into the sky as he started twirling like a corkscrew and grew its wings once more. He stops and sent out all of the 7 Fairies and form into a circle, then Nobita goes up into the air by Kibo's levitation, then Nobita and Kibo hold hands each other as they're charging up their power.

Devin: It can't be! This is one of the deadliest moves I have ever seen!

Shizuka Minamoto: Finish him, Nobita!

Gian Gouda: Nobita! Don't give up!

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: The second ultimate weapon is here after True Friendship.

"Nobita Nobi: Kibo, we've been friends since we first met and now, we're sharing the Shining Bright Light to vanish evil that stands upon us! This is our true strength of friendship and justice. Kibo?"

Kibo: Ready?

Nobita Nobi: Set!

Shizuka Minamoto, Suneo Honekawa, Gian Gouda, Hal, and Hidetoshi Dekisugi: FIRE! NOW!

Nobita Nobi and Kibo: Radiant Dazzle!

They both fire the Radiant Dazzle, it appears to be Giant Glowing White Fairy with a spear that is going to strike against Devin. He speaks to himself and admits defeat:

Devin (in mind): Hmm... so this is the true bond of friendship. You win this time, Nobita and Kibo... I love you, Hal. I will never forget you, sorry.

As the scene turned bright on Devin, creating a big white explosion shining like a bright white light around Devin's Kingdom as Shizuka, Suneo, Gian and Hal covered their eyes, then the radio cuts off from Dekisugi and the screen turned static.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Guys?? What happened?

MUSIC ENDS HERE

End of Chapter 14