'Happy Pills part 7'

Patton's world froze,staring down the depths of the hallway upon seeing 3 silhouettes in a pitch of light,
"Patton,you deaf or something!"Patton felt tears run his cheeks.Patton slowly made his way down the hall creaking every step he took,
"I hope they aren't to angry"
Patton thought to himself which repeated throughout his mind.
Patton quietly but quickly peaked through his bedroom door to see the other sides standing with one of them holding the capsule of pills.
Patton felt his bright colours turn into shame and darkness as he faced the other personalities
"Pat...come here"a soft voice spoke from the silence.
Patton crept in shaking lightly which felt like ice hitting his skin,
"What are these for Patton?"Patton faced Virgil who had an anxious look on there face.
"I—I...don't k-know what your t-talking a-a-about"Patton stuttered in guilt.
"Please Patton"Logan spoke with a stern like tone to his voice,
"Promise you won't judge"Patton looked sowing rubbing his arm.
The other sides nodded in agreement and proceeded to listen.
"I...just hate being sad or even upset.","And when I do either feel like crying or just broken I tend to try and hide it or well take them...."Patton pointed to the medication.
"I don't know how I just can't be happy and not sad all the time...but...when I do show and look like I'm being positive...in the inside I feel darkness and negativity and....pain"
Patton looked up with tears overflowing his cheeks hoping to be yelled at again but was surprised with a sudden hug from none but.....Logan.
Patton never hesitated in hugging people but he never had someone hug him since it was always the opposite but didn't resist it and returned the hug.
"Patton you don't have to hide your sadness since you know it's a common feeling everyone gets"Logan placed a hand on Patton's shoulder.
"Anyways guys,I'm going to get rid of these and ask Emile if he can help you"Patton nodded and smiled for real which felt like forever since he had.
Roman and Virgil left leaving Logan and Patton to talk,
"So Patton I'm going to have to keep an eye on you so you don't do anything like this again"
Patton nodded in agreement,
"Also Logan...are you mad at me?"Patton had fear in his voice,
"Well at first I wasn't impressed but now I understand that you just didn't want to be sad which still isn't a healthy thing to do"
"Yeah I know I just didn't know how to stop myself"Patton looked down in regret.
"That's why we're are here for you"Logan half smiled lifting Patton's chin up.

Logan hugged Patton again which felt like an eternity as Patton finally felt real happiness.

(Sorry I hadn't posted this sooner I was on writers block and I needed a break but here it which is now officially the end of happy pills)