Lazy Mornings

Husks POV:
I woke up with a beeping sound coming right beside me ear. I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my head. Fuck. The headache is back. The sound from the clock got louder. I furrowed my brows at it, punching it off the brown nightstand. It landed with a crack against my grey wall, falling down to the darkish grey carpet. "..Shit." I growled, standing up. I grabbed my hat from the ground which I threw to the floor last night, since I was too damn tired to put it somewhere. My bow has been left on overnight. I walked over to the mirror next to my bed, adjusting it. After a moment, I walked drowsily to my door, turning the door knob, and closing it as I walked out into the hallway.

I headed to the elevator, still hiding my forehead. It was getting worse. I opened the elevator doors with a push of a button, and walked inside. I pressed the lobby button, going down.

Before I noticed, the elevator stopped at the wrong floor. I raised a brow, then saw the elevator doors open, revealing a rushed alastor.
He walked in fast, standing beside me as he crossed his arms. "Going to the lobby too, I see." The deer spoke, looking at the glowing button that I have chose. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah."

Husk knew to not have an attitude with the radio demon. After all , he knew how much power he could do. The cat didn't want to get into drama with the demon who literally got him into a permanent deal . Oh how much husk regretted it. Every second.

The deer broke the silence.
"Like the place so far, husker?" He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I growled under my throat. "It's.. Fine." I spoke. Alastor laughed. "Just because of the bar, isn't it?" He asked, taking his hand off my shoulder. I crossed my arms, smirking. "You know it."

After the elevator doors have opened, husk and alastor went to there places. Of course, the winged cat went to the bar. He was there almost all the time for Pete's sake. As he got inside, he put a elbow on the table, unbottling a bottle that wrote, 'Cheap Booze."
After a minute, he saw a flash of white in the corner of his eye. He moved his head slightly to see the shape more clearly. It was Angel. Husk slitted his eyes as the spider sat in front of him, that flirty smirk on his face. Husk turned his head straight to the spider, frowning, his mouth still on the beers lid. He gave the look of, 'Fuck off. No interest.' To the spider.
Of course the other male ignored, then leaning in closer to husk. "Heya baby. Get me a beer~" The spider said. Husk rolled his eyes, placing down his beer. "I'm not your baby, asshole. What type of beer do you want?" He asked, turning around to the shelves of different varieties of drinks. "Surprise me~" The spider said behind the winged cat. Husk rolled his eyes once more, grabbing a glass on the side. He threw it in the air, quickly grabbing two beers. He did a little trick with the glass, catching it in a swift move. The spider watched in awe as the cat placed the glass in front of him, opening the two bottles lids, pouring the liquid in at the same time. Once done, he tossed them to the side, not literally. Angels jaw was wide open. "Ya' didn' tell me ya're ass could do lil' shit like this." Angel spoke, grabbing the glass. Husk chuckled, grabbing his previous beer, drinking it down.

The two males drinked there beers, for 3 minutes, in silence.

Angels POV: I was curious on what time it was. I looked at the big red clock near the lobby door, then widened my eyes at the time. 12:00 am. "Aw Shit !" I groaned. Husk raised a brow. "What?" He inquired, setting his Cheap Booze down. "I'm late for work, dammit !" I groaned once more.

"I bet your boss will forgive you."

Angel flinched at the words. No. He wouldn't.
Won't.
Angel placed the glass down, grabbing the white box in the floor, which husk has no idea that it was there in the first place. The white male stood. "Thanks kitty. For the drink~" The spider spoke flirtatiously.
"Leave so I can throw a party already." The cat teased, both his arms crossed on the table.
That earned the cat a giggle from the taller one.

Angel waved goodbye before opening the door, closing it behind him as he went outside.

The spider left husk alone at the bar. The rest of the hazbins were in the meeting room. He was late, but didn't bother to go in there now . But...

He wondered what was in that box.

Angels POV:
I sighed as I walked down the stone sidewalk. My stomach let out a low growl, me wrapping a arm around it. I gripped the box close to my hand, while my top hand was cuffed on my left one, rubbing it up and down. I was nervous. Valentino will be pissed. He could do anything to me.