A Sweet Move

Angel sat on a black bench on one of the side walks, looking at the ground as his cheek was resting on his hand, his elbow on his crossed legs. He just got off, and was STARVING.

He grabbed his hellphone from his pocket, and went to messages.

Angel Dust: 7:50 pm: Hey, husk. Could you pick me up? I know you won't.. But I'm just askin' . Thanks.

Angel sighed as he slipped the phone back into his pocket.

30 Minutes Later...

Angel was starting to think if he could walk his way back to the hotel, but then saw two headlights in front of him. He looked up quickly, seeing a black car, it's lights glowing in front of it, the windows facing to angel.

Maybe he could get home from a Uber. He walked up to the car, and opened the door hesitantly, almost shaking. He was scared? When he was about to ask the stranger, he widened his eyes as he saw a smug husk, a elbow on the car seats head rest, and a paw on the wheel. "You... actually came?" Angel beamed. "Yeah. Now get in here. Stop looking like a homeless rat." He said jokingly, putting his other paw back on the wheel, looking forwards.

Angel laughed, sitting in the leather passenger seat, shutting the door. As husk speeded off, angel could feel his stomach grumble.

Maybe....

"Hey, Husk.." The Spider Spoke.

"Hm." The cat had a emotionless look on his face.

"Do ya' care if you can stop by a fast food place or some shit and grab some food? I'm fuckin' starvin." Angel asked.

"Okay, fine. Where do you want to go?" The cat asked, turning to a different direction. Angel thought about that question as he stared at husks wings. They were so majestic. The way they folded in right beside the cat, seemed to glow.

"Maybe, hm. Spendys?" I suggested, a finger going halfway into the air.

Husk scoffed. "Really?"

"Fuck yeah. Don't judge."

Husk gave him a slight chuckle.

As husk pulled into the drive through, he rolled the window down, then putting a arm on the place where the window once was. "Hey. Can I get a Large cheeseburger, with a medium fry?" The cat asked impatiently . He has been waiting for 30 minutes after all.
"Whatever. What else." The voice on the other side of the mic snapped.

Husk turned his attention to the spider, waiting for an answer.
Angel was busy looking at the menu. "I guess the same thing as you." He whispered. Husk looked back at the menu with boredom. "I guess TWO large cheeseburgers, and two medium fries." The winged demon said finally.

"Mhm." The female demon said, before husk drove up to the front window.

Husk almost jumped back as a owl demon popped up into view in the window. He waved a hand, smiling wide, then unlocking the screen. "Heya Mister ! You look quite attractive today." The owl complimented the other male as he slid the screen window open.

Husk blinked in confusion. A random demon.. Being nice? Well, damn. That's new.

The two males heard the owl grabbing something from his side, then revealing a brown bag. "Here ya' go, sir. Have a nice day !" The owl demon beamed once more, Bowing barely. "What's your name, kid..?" The cat asked, giving the bag to angel.

"Bexley."

Bexley. Hm. "See you around, Bexley." Husk said, before driving off.

The owl chuckled to himself.
"See you around too, Mister Spider Lover."

As the red sky grew into a very dark black, husk and angel have gotten to the hotel door.

"Here." Husk remarked, handing the taller male the warm food. Angel took the bag. "Thanks, husky." He said softly. The cat raised a paw, for it to say, 'No Problem.' , as he opened the door, the two males walking inside.

They have made it up to husks floor.
Husk turned his door knob, opening it. " 'Night, husk." Angel stated. "Goodnight, weirdo." The cat joked, before closing the door.

Angel swore he could feel his face heat up just a bit, pulling the food closer to his chest as he walked to the elevator, smiling.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
TRIVIA QUESTIONS !:

What do you think that white box was for in the first chapter? ;) .

Also, do you think that husk will find angel crying anytime soon..?

Stay tuned..~