The Club

×views discretion advised ×

Only if I had gathered the courage to leave my forsaken job I wouldn't have come face to face with a man of piercing golden eyes and aura of a monster....

So like any other day, my day began with an alarm clock at 8pm sharp. I groggily rolled to my side to turn my alarm off and sit up. Stretching with a small groan I stood up and began my day by turning on some music on my Spotify to my genre of tunes. Slowly swaying my hips to the music I made my way to my tan bathroom with white marble shower.

I stripped myself of my night clothes and hopped into the warm water soaking my skin. Washing my hair with vanilla strawberry scents and body scrub, shaving every unwanted hair on my body.  After about 30 minutes I turned the water off and walked out to foggy mirrors.

Taking my small hand wiping the moisture off my reflection I smiled to see a 5'5 short wavy haired girl standing in front of me. Pushing my wavy wet hair out of my eyes to show soft olive eyes pairing with my fair white skin.

I pulled my drawer to lift my defuser out and plugged it up. I sprayed my mouse into my moistened hair to volume my naturally wavy hair. After 10 minutes I walked out to my vanity to put my basic look on which on consisted of foundation, eyeliner, mascara,and to finish the look a marron lip.

I looked at the time now and it is almost 9. Quickly moving to my wardrobe  I picked up a light red corset and stockings. Satisfied with my look I took a large black over coat and fastened the belt. Picked up my purse and phone heading to the door to the rest of my apartment.  I slipped on my red stilettos and headed to my job down the street a couple of blocks.

Walking in the cold crisp air of autumn. As the leafs crunched under my shoes appearing at the club one of the bouncers smiled, " Evening Ms. Lee".

"Evening Charles", I returned the smile slipping into my work. Walking into a neon black room filled with lustful men and women. At the pole stood Amber a gorgeous long   legged bomb shell with her neon purple splattered outfit relieving her cleveage and toned skin. Men cheered and threw money at her as she seductively crawled on the floor of the stage collecting the green in every small place she could on herself.

I walked to the back finshing my look with my hair in ponytails and my bangs left down I rubbed some shimmer on my skin so the lights would make my skin look luscious to the hungry eyes. Tonight we have some important guests arriving soon they booked the club for business so that meant serious money.

I could feel the pressure as Amber came to the back sitting down next to me grabbing my "water" and taking a big swig. She regretted it soon after as she coughed a bit.

"What the hell this isn't water! What is this?!?", she demanded with watery eyes.

I laughed," that my friend is my influence tequila!".
She shook her head and laughed with me.
" You'll do fine kid besides they requested you to be their dancer for the first showing", she spoke with confidence grabbing my hands for reassurance.

" besides you look bomb they will love you!" Amber leaned into the mirror checking her appearance.

I smiled ," you know what you are right, I'm going to knock them dead with my performance!".

I get up as i hear my announed name " Lily".
Huging Amber for good luck i walked to the stage behind the black curtain. I take a deep breathe and close my eyes as I position myself as the curtain rises.

Missio- Sing to me begins to play. As flashing lights light up the stage and I rub up against the pole as my body moves through the lyrics eyeing the customers keeping my mouth slightly agap.