Smile

♡ Adult content is advised♡
        ‐-----------------------------------
Author note
I want to apologize for not updating in forever I have been struggling with covid 19 for a while now and haven't had much interest in writing lately I decided to do this one now since I mean come one its been like what a month since the last update? Once ago I am very sorry!
‐------------------------------------

Lights past through the windows of the vechile as we drove down the city toward home. I curiously averted my eyes over to Hisoka, he was typing away at his phone every now then he would let out a frustrating sigh. He turned is phone off and grunted.

He leaned forward and tapped the glass window that separated us from our driver.

"I need you to take Mei to the room once you have parked the car I have some business to take care of"~ , He spoke as the driver nodded and closed the glass back.

Hisoka leaned back, running his hand through is hair he tilted his head to the side connecting his gold embers to my olive ones. Having a few rogue hairs come out on his face. Our eyes stayed connected for a moment till raised my hand to move the hairs from his face.

He stare held but softened a bit, he removed my hand from his face straightening up. His hand still connected to mine he pulled me over to his lap as my fabric lifted a bit exposing my ass. He lifted his other hand up to my neck gripping it as panic and pleasure filled my lower parts.

He smirked at my reaction as he brought me closer.
"I am your master not your boyfriend or love this is purely bussiness you are my property you got that little mouse?", he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I nodded in response completely speechless to the threat I have to my life if I don't comply.

"mmm so good little mouse .. now get down on your knees and show your gratitude to me slave"~, he said vemonessly, shoving me down to my knees.
I whimpered at the harshness of the carpeted car cut my knees as he did so.

He unbuckled his pants having his cock spring out from its hold. He gripped my curly locks in his hair as he forced me down on him as it hit the back of my throat making a gaging noise.

He lets out a deep growl as I moved my head up and down and only coming up for short breaths.
I moaned on his dick when it  twitched in my throat making me tighten my hold on his pants for some kind of stability.

My legs soaking from arousing him, hearing him, pleasing him. Taken away to a world of pleasure as I ignored the thoughts of my situation.   He thrusted his hips meeting my lips all the way down as he groaned louder.

"Yesss your so good slave"~ he groaned out arching his back as he thrusted one last time hitting the back of my throat exploding his seed down my esophagus.

He calmed as I let go of him as he straightened himself and buckled his pants back up the car stopped. A guard opened the door of the car awaiting orders.

" take Mei up to the room I will be back "~ he spoke to the guard turning to me gripping my hand pulling me slightly out of the car. I stood up out of the car straightening my dress from the earlier incident.

The door closed and the car drove off leaving me with the guard. " This way ", the guard instructed as he gripped my elbow.
He lead me up to a elevator and waited for the door to ding.

" where did he go?", I asked the tall buff man in black.
He stood straight and stared as the door dinged moving me along with him in silence.
I sighed, I guess I'm not gonna get anything outta this one.