Intro.

Creater: I have made some changes to the parts that are already published

Abbreviations:
Y/N= your name

L/N= last name

F/C= favorite color

H/L= hair length

H/C= hair color

F/f= favorite food

F/d= favorite drink

Y/N Powers:

Full sight, she can look and see things that normal people can't, she even has the ability to see the good in people by their aura around them. she also have twin swords that has purple flames around it and her when she opens them. She has yet to get control of this power as of yet. Tho one weird ability she had was being able to communicate with her pet fox she had

Family members:

Exorcist mother, a dead demon father, and a messed up aunt

Backstory:

it all started when y/n were super little. Y/n was the cutest looking thing on earth! but supper hotheaded and had anger issues if you ask me. But there is always a downside to someones life, and hers was her school life....In school she got bullied and shunned because her father passed and a rummer went around that she killed him. Grownups and children alike were scared of her....her mother Charlotte was the only one who cared for her and treated her like she was the whole world and more. her mother is and will always be the only one in her heart, she didn't make friends because she felt she didn't fit in. She worked a full time job and went to school so she felt no need to anyways. She took a liking into this white fox, which she took in as family and named Luna. She was really fond of the fox even tho she can understand most animals including her fox, Luna stood out more then the rest. she looked after and took care of her mother and her pet with the money she got from working. her mother was busy with killing demons and caring for pets including hers, tho y/n thought she was crazy. One day, she saw a letter in the mail about going to true cross academy. She looked confused because she never applied there and It looked like a fancy expensive school so it didn't seem to be worth the trouble, tho she didn't know if she should go or not- unfortunately her mom begged her to go, and it didn't help that a man in weird looking clothes and hat was begging her as well, which she never got the name of either. she told the both of them she would think about it and have a answer by the end of summer.

present time:

She is currently close to the end of the summer part of the year, and is still puzzled about if she should go or not. She was busy helping her mom around the house and feeding pets so it didn't really cross her mind often. She loved being with her mom and being away would be a big decision for her, even more then she knew
————————————————————————
This is just to show her backstory I would love your kind feedback so I can get better, just plz be nice about it- 😬 currently at 547 words!!