II

||PROLOGUE 0||

~~

2• a strange event is starting.
奇妙なイベントが始まっています

~~

Ah, my dear beloved

A lovely and noble flower of evil

Truly, you are the most beautiful in the world

Before I could walk back to my room, unfamiliar man's voice was reached into my ears. I don't know where is that voice come from but the only men who living here are me and uncle yet the man's voice was heard inside the house.

Mirror, mirror on the wall

The familiar catchphrase that I've heard multiple times in the past. Those words were from Snow White, when The Evil Queen called upon the magic mirror. Even if I haven't watched it for a long time, I am still remembering everything that I've watched in the past as if I couldn't able to forgot it, it's just stuck inside my memories forever.

Who is the most....

I see the light is coming through the door to my room but I don't remember switch on the light. I opened the door to my room, I saw the mirror against on the wall with the light shine from the mirror.

I never liked having mirror in my room so I don't remembered putting inside the room. How is get there? Did uncle put it on there?

There's no way. He know that I have traumatic experience with mirrors. He did know that I already crashed one earlier.

Those who are guided by the mirror....

Despite that I don't want to stand in front of the mirror, I stares at it but there's no reflection of myself in that mirror, only darkness beyond the mirror.

As long as your heart desires,

take the hand that appears in the mirror.

A gloved hand reaches out, appears in the mirror as if someone is calling out for me.

My hand unconsciously move on its own as my hand went forward to the mirror, reaching out to their open hand.

When the tips of my fingers touched and feel the cold glass mirror, everything just suddenly dark.

For me.

For them.

For you.

We are all out of time.

No matter what, never let go of that hand.

~TWISTED WONDERLAND~

When I opened my eyes, I am surprised the lack of light on where I stand at the moment.