A Meeting with the Ex

Chapter by: MachoNachoKennedy

You were just exiting the elevator to Lena's floor when you spotted her talking and laughing with a. man that you hadn't seen before. Curious about who this was, you quickly made your way to them.

"Hey, love!"

"Darling!"

Lena gave you side hug and then turned to introduce the man that she had been talking to. He interrupts her, introducing himself first.

"I'm Jack. Nice to finally meet you."

"Hi, my name is (y/n) 'Lena moans my name every night' Luthor. Nice to meet you."

"(y/n)!"

Lena scolds you. An awkward silence fills the air for a second and Jack quickly excuses himself.

X

You and Lena are back at home discussing your upcoming weekly schedule.

"Darling, Jess schedules me dinner with Jack later. Don't bother waiting for me tonight. You know how late these business meetings tend to get."

You felt something boil inside you. It was like you wanted to be mad or disappointed and you weren't sure why.

"Okay."

Lena is quick to notice your mood change.

"Is there something wrong? Are you okay?"

You pushed back what you were feeling and assured her that you were okay. Lena drops it and the subject changes.

X

Lena had left to meet up with Jack and you met up with Alex and Kara at Big Belly Burger.

"I have an idea..why don't we go there and pretend like we had no clue that they were meeting there. We'll sabotage their little meeting."

Alex suggested. You agreed to her plan and the three of you found yourselves in the same restaurant, 20 minutes later.

"Honey!" You called Lena. "I didn't know that your meeting was here. I'm sorry." You turned to face Jack, giving him a fake smile. "Nice to see you again. This is Alex and Kara, by the way."

Polite as ever, he greets you and then the Danver sisters.

"I know someone who can seriously hurt you in six different ways with their index fingers if you try to make a move on Lena."

Alex whispers to him as they hug. Kara is a smiles when she hugs him, giving him a false sense of security.

"I know a Kryptonian who will smash your skull if you flirt with Lena."

Kara tells him quietly.

Jack fakes his smile and sits. He drinks his wine nervously while avoiding eye contact with the 4 women sitting in front of him. Lena knows that the 3 of you had done something.

You sit besides Lena, facing Jack and started talking to him.

"So Jack, I heard you're...strong. How about a wrestling match this Saturday? I know a gym nearby L-Corp. Lets see who is stronger."

Jack starts to nervously sweat now while staring at you. He turns to Lena

"Lena, I forgot to tell you that I have to be somewhere else. Far away."

Lena is about to answer him but you interrupt her.

"Oh, really? What a shame. I was starting to like you."

Jack throws some cash on the table, bids his goodbyes and leaves.