1

WIN's POV

I'm bad with people.

But I had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I had brown hair, which was thick and lustrous and pale skin that glows under the sunlight. And I have blue eyes. I hide it using glasses or lens sometimes, to not grow attention.

And then there's my step brother. Yah! He have the looks that almost every girls want. Tall, chiseled jaw, that he got from he's, I mean our dad. Muscular physique from playing sports.

We got along well, contrary to the cliche story you've seen on dramas.

-' Whats that?' he exclaimed grabbing the book on my hand. We're here at the bookstore. He insisted to come when I told him that I had to buy materials for my classes.

-'Cooking book? What are you a wife?' Bright laughed like there's no tommorow. He like teasing me.

I can feel a couple of eyes looking at us, so I left him there and paid so I can get out.

-'What are you so embarrassed about?' questioning me.

-'You dare ask, you jerk?' I told him. He shrugged it off and entered McDonald's.

I saw him go to the counter to order food. He doesn't have to ask, cause he already knows what I want. We talked while eating when his phone rang.

' Yes, but I'm with Win right now. Sure. Okay! See yah! ' I heard him says to the other line.

-'Someone is coming by.' he murmured.

-'I didn't hear about that.' I exclaimed.

-'Sorry I forgot.' scratching his neck. 'Can you please be less shy in meeting new people?' he added.

-'Is it a boy?'

-'A woman. Just this once. Okay?' then his phone received another text. -'She says that she's near.' I crumpled my face.

-'By the way, I never saw you get a text before.' as if on cue my phone chimed. I picked it up and smiled.

-'Is that a text?'

-'Nope! A photo.'

He grab my specs and wear it. It's not graded, so it's fine.

-'Hey Bright!' someone shouted.

His friend pops out on my left side.

-'Wow! So pretty.' she approach me. 'What is he? A friend?'

-'He's Win, my roommate!' Bright answered.

-'By the way I'm May. Your eyes are really pretty, are you a foreigner? Are you single? Do you have a brother?' she questions consecutively. My sweat now dripping on my neck. I'm not used to this attention. Damn! I need my glasses.

-'He got it from his British blood. He's an only child.' Bright answered for me.

-'Im not talking to you Bright.' she snapped. So there's actually a girl who doesn't fall for his charms huh.

-'Blame it on his shyness.' He stand up. 'We should go.' Bright put my specs back on my face and help me stand up. We then go to this small restobar to watch a football game.

-'I want to drink whiskey today.' I murmured to myself.

-'No, I think the cider looks delicious.' Bright argued.

-' I don't have classes in the morning. I can get drunk.' I face him.

-'Still no, I don't want to look after a drunk boy. I'll get you a cider.' I want to convince him more when May stop us.

-'You say your roommates right? You get along quite well. Your not from our school, so probably not. You're not on the same univ either. Are you childhood friends?' she mused, staring at us. I didn't get to answer her because the waiter placed our order, interrupting us.

'The wings is reaaaaady.' The waiter exclaimed.

I tried to eat but Bright snatch it from me. 'You should blow it first.' he blow it and feed me. I take a bite, its tasty. I'll go back here again.

Bright put his thumb on the side of my lips, cleaning the crumbs on my mouth. I saw him lick it on my peripheral vision.

-'Okay! I get it now.' Mae shouted.

She's looking at us weirdly, I'm confused.

(A/N: Spur of the moment writing. Sorry for the lame chaps. Peace!)

I'll post the next chap after 20 reads.