2

(A/N/ IM SORRY IF I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS STORY MUCH. IT HAS LOW READS, SO I DON'T HAVE ANY INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE. BUT HERE IT IS. I'LL TRY UPDATING THIS IF THIS STORY REACH 100 READS. ☺️)

BRIGHT

We came home drunk. I mean not me! Tss! Win has low tolerance when it comes to alcohol that's why I tried to stop him from drinking vodka, but look! He fucking insisted! So here I am, in the hallway with this drunkard.

'Hey Bright, what sounds like a sneeze and is made of leather.' he ask giggling.

'I don't know.' I answered

'Killjoy, you have to say what.' he's now pinching my cheeks.

'Okay! Okay! What?' I replied feeling annoyed

'Hahahahahahahah A SHOE hahahahahahah! A shoe! Ashoe! Achoo! Hahahahaha!' He squealed.

Fuck we're only at the 2nd floor, our room is in the 5th, and this dorm has no elevator. I'm losing my patience he's been saying that same joke since we get out of the car.

We arrived at our room in peace.

For now.

'Bright what do you call a train carrying a bubble gum? You don't know? Hahahahaha! It's a CHEW-CHEW TRAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!' choooo choooo!' Win's now on the floor laughing.  He's always like that when he's drunk. I knew it. I have to wait for at least an hour, before he shuts up. But I'm too tired to wait.

'SHUT UP OR I'LL KISS YOU! I shouted at him because I'm now at the door of my room and his still in the sala, laughing.

He got up and walks to me.

'Kiss? I want a kiss? Chu chu! Please? Please? Kiss me. Bright kiss me! kiss me!'

Ugh! My plan backfires.

'You know, just .. go to your room.' I begged him because I can feel my pants getting tighter. Yeah! I'm weak when it comes to him. I like him for a long time now, that's why I asked our parents that we should lived on the same dorm, even though we study in different university.

I'm now leaning against the headboard, with my eyes closed. I know he followed me since I can feel the bed sinked from my right.

I opened my eyes.

He's looking at me. 'Are you mad?'

'I'm not'

With that he leaned towards me, and whispered 'Sorry for causing you troubles' and placed his mouth on mine. I was totally caught off guard. As he opened his mouth, I did, too, and our tongues touched again. A jolt shot through me. It kept shooting through me as our tongues danced. His lips were full but firm. His tongue was wet but not sloppy. He sucked my tongue, nibbled at it, and sucked it some more. It was the most perfect kiss, and it did not seem like it was ever going to end. Just when I thought I would rather pass out than break that kiss, he pulled back.

'I want more' his eyes begging for affection. I can't take it any longer.

I removed his shirt, opened his pants and  just reached for his dick, tentatively. It was thicker than it looked. It was hot to my touch. As I watched my hand move up and down, he pulled my head and kissed me. When he released the pressure, I go down to his chest and licked his right nipple gently, then eagerly started sucking it. At the same time, I continued to jerk his thick dick. Before long, his breath became ragged, and I could feel his orgasm build in his throbbing dick. When I bit his nipple, he shoot his come.

I could not believe it, I just jerked him off and his drunk. Ugh! What the fuck Bright!

My thoughts was interrupted when he  tugged on my pants, taking it off, and pulling my boxer down.

He took my rock hard cock to his mouth, going all the way to the base.

I could not believe what was happening. I felt like I was on fire, and I knew I would not last long. As he sucked me, he grabbed my balls with his right hand and squeezed. I felt my orgasm start to build in his hand.

"I'm gonna come," I pleaded.

He kept right on sucking, taking me deeper and faster as he did.

"I'm gonna come," I warned, more insistently. That's when he stopped and started stroking me instead. I was drained after shooting my cum.

'Im beat, I'll see you in the morning' he yawned and closed his eyes. I cleaned him and with difficulty I removed the sheet before cleaning myself and going to bed.

Goodnigh! I hope you remember this.

-------