All is revealed.

You! Yes, you. See that vote button on the side? Well, what are you waiting for? Go and click on it  already! Cuz I'm waiting for a minimum of 5 votes before i update the next chapter (i want to start small).

SAPPHIRA

“ So the only reason Aldrien’s here is to start a war? And what about this prophecy that you had mentioned earlier? And Princess Ismira is one of the most powerful sorcerer’s we know. There’s no way that Ropta could have poisoned her to such an extent that she’s willing to give up on her duties as ruler of the Neither world!” I exclaimed in one breath.

“ The Sapphire draws its power from Princess Ismira. As long as she remains alive, the Sapphire will draw power from her which will be enough to give protection to Ropta for a while.” sighed Lord Ramon.

“Wait! I thought you said she’s giving up her duties as ruler! No one said she had to…..die!” scoffed Aldrien.

“The Princess refuses to listen to her council on this matter. She thinks it is the only way to bring Ropta out of hiding before things go out of control.” replied Lord Zarion.

“I refuse to believe it! I’m sure we can find another way to bring him out!” I retorted.

“There is one other way, but we fear Aldrien is not strong enough to survive it.” murmered Lord Karmofh.

“Then we shall make sure I’m strong enough! How long till Ropta gains maximum power?” Aldrien asked addressing the elders.

“We have until the next full moon.”

“But that’s merely ten days away! How are we to prepare for war or even prepare Aldrien before that?” I shouted.

“Are you suggesting we sacrifice my grandmother instead?  Your Princess? Either ways Ropta is powerful and we have to stop him.” retorted Aldrien, looking at me through blazing eyes.

“Surely not! How could you think that? This is my world! You think I’m ready to give up anyone in it?”

“Well then, I’m glad to know we’re on the same page. Since this is family we’re talking about, I don’t need to think again. Tell me what to do and it shall be done.” Aldrien said addressing me first and then the elders.

“The sun has almost set today. At sun rise tomorrow you shall leave here and enter the Neither world. Since Princess Ismira will not be able to meet you directly, she has enclosed the location of the portal to her trusted aide who shall lead you directly to her. We cannot accompany you there but you will meet up with Lord Dargin immediately after your meeting with the Princess.” replied Lord Karmofh.

“The prophecy shall be revealed to you by the Princess. If you are to convince her of your plan, then you must do what is asked of you, no matter what it is.” continued Lord Zarion.

“I do feel, however, that you being crowned King is inevitable. As much as we trust in Princess Ismira, we feel that she is not in any state to lead the people now.” added Lord Ramon.

“What has to happen shall be done. Right now I think we have to concern ourselves more with how we lure Ropta out.” said Aldrien.

“My Lord, you said there was a way but Aldrien wasn’t strong enough. If he is, then…?” I trailed off.

“Then we challenge Ropta. We wager the kingdom and let Aldrien face off against Ropta. It will prevent war but we will be taking a huge risk.” replied Lord Karmofh.

“Then it is a risk we will have to take.” concluded Aldrien sternly.