¥¥ 2 avneil meeting ¥¥

Continue
Here Neil and dd enter in hospital and see donation box lock 🔐 is open
And dd says: iss baar khabar pakki hai
Ke choor ne bank aur political ko luta hai we should praise the thief.
And Neil see and says: that donation box is open it's been case number 123 is here find her.

Neil see dirt mark is going to girl toilet
Neil is hesitating to go inside so he was standing outside here Avni change her clothes, shoes and put in dustbin and unknown to her, her locket cover broken down
Here Avni came out of washroom and avneil shoulder collide with each other { a.d.h.m. play } and they feel something strange at the anterest gaurd told her work is going on she lift her head and she smile unknown to neil he also smile but letter he shrugged his thought and goes inside the washroom and see bag, clothes, shoes in dustbin and cover of her locket .
Neil: jald he mileage. Case 123 catch you soon.
Same as show Avni sees dayawanti poster and goes to cliff stand at the edge and seeing the news and she said: taiyari kar rahi ho pichle 15 saal se, ab samah aa gaya hai aapka sach sabke samne lane ka.
And she recal the gun shoot and hold her heart

Avni: isi jagah pe tumne Avni ka khatma kiya tha, aur ab usi Avni ka naamkaran hua jise apne apna ne se mana kiya tha ananya Parikh. Aa rahi ho mrs. Mehta intezar karna mere (and she kiss her locket and se it's cover is broken and she recal hospital)
Avni: locket ka cover shhit!!! mera plan suru hone se pehle hi khatam ho jayega.
( She take her bag and turn and collaide with Neil both fall down from cliff in river )
Neil chor toh mila nahi aur upar se ye bhadhi bhadkam ladki mere gale par gai.
He lift her to the shore. He patt her cheeks but did not get any reply he hesitatingly he patt her stomach he get close to her heart to listen 👂 her heart beat and their face get closer he was staring at her at the time she split the water on Neil's face and cough.

She see him close to her and jump over him he says
Neil:I was just ....
Avni: shut up main janti ho tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahe.
Then she was about to punch Neil Neil held her hand and sayi punching bag nahi ho mein tumhare.......

Sorry guys I am in well  that's why I gave this short update next time pakka I will give biggggggg update please forgive Mee

Here
Avni-av
Neil-n
Neela-ne
Shweta-sh
Prakash-pra
Bebe-be
Dayawanti-da
Ashish-as
Amol/aman-am
Riya-ri
Diksha-di
Aladin/kabir-ka
Anaya-an

Love shifa 💞💞....