¥¥ 3 avneil Tashan ¥¥

Countine........
N... Kaha case number 123 ke pichhe gaya tha aur ye bhari bhadkam ladki mere gale pad gai swimming to aati nahi aur madam chali suicide karne .

  Neil pick Avni from the sea shore and push avni's tummy to remove water he gives close to her heart to hear her heart and there fase goes closer to each other their lips were so close to each other Neil was no in his sence he was lost in her beauty their lips were inch apart and they their lips were gonna touch when Avni cough and water through on Neil face.

Av... Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

N... I was just ( Neil was cut off by Avni)

Av... What I was just haan I know what were you doing tumhe to mein
( And she was about to punch but Neil held her hand in air )

N... Punching bag nahi ho mein tumhare ( and flip their position now Neil is top of Avni )

N... Dimag naam ki koi chiz hi nahi hai tumhare pass danjer board ka sign tha par phir suicide karne chali gai aur madam ko swimming bhi nahi aati ha.

Av... Oh hello mein waha pe suside karne nahi gai thi.

N... Tu kya tehlne gai thi haa.

Av... Oh hello tumhe kya mein waha suicide karne jao ya tehalne haa.

N... Naa sorry na thank you sida ladh padi.

Av... Thank you kis liye mujhe yaha gira ne ke liye.

N... Tumse na baat karna hi bekar hai.

Av... Tu kon kah raha hai mujse baat karne ko mujhe bhi koi shok nahi hai tumse baat karne ka.

Av... Apni shirt utaro.

N... Kya pagalpan hai ye what nonsense. Neil said cliencing his shirt  in his fist.

Av... chup chaap apni shirt do warna phaad dugi.

N... Pagal ho kya tum mein aisa waisa ladka nahi ho samjhi.

Av... Apna ye one track mind na apne paas rakho mein shirt iss liye maang rahi ho taki ham iss ka flag bana sake  aur koi ise dekh kar hame bacha sake.

N... Neil gave his shirt to her.

Av... Make a flag and hang it in on sea shore.

And they here some sounds they turn and see aadi wasi people were coming towards them they see and rum from there they were so far from the and they were continually running and Avni get stumble and fell down and because of rock her her left arm get injured and start bleading and her left sleeve got torn. And she became embarrassed.

N... Neil take his handkerchief and and going to tie on her arm but she stopped.

Av... Khud kar lo gi sambhalna aata khud ko mujhe.

N... Kabhi kabhi dusro ki madat le leni chahiye.
And tie his handkerchief on her arm he she she is trying to cover her arm he remove his Shirt and made her were hit. Avni start going to find way to get out and Neil stop her.

Av... yaha behthe rahe to kuch nahi hoga.

N... Chalo mein bhi chalta ho tumhare saath tumhe akela nahi chood sakta.

Av... Pagal samjha hain kya mujhe ke kisi bhi anjaan aadmi ke saath chalo.

N... Neil take his card and said IPS Neil khanna wishwas kar sakti ho.

Sence change in chamko cafe same as show.

That's it guys I am tired and

Tommaro I am gonna uploadmy first avneil is on naamkaran season six episode 31 were Avni pe ilzam laga tha Ali ke sath affair ka but here is some changes agar abhi sab bata dugi to padh ne mein maza kya ayega ..

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LoveShifa 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞...........................