Start Note

This is also available in my AO3 account and I gifted this to another user who resurrected the fandom. Here's the link, https://archiveofourown.org/works/25692337

Okay so I wrote this fic because as much as I believe Cam and Mitch are perfect for each other (and they have been my OTP since 2011. Do you love it? ), I am bothered by how toxic and manipulative they can be to each other. I just need some further assurance, some more loving indication that they are actively trying their best to grow. Idk if this premise is corny but I'm doing this for me, I am the target audience lol, and maybe other fans such as you, dear reader, perhaps would like this? I also feel like I'm writing them OOC. It's been 4 years since I've written fanfiction for my other fandoms and even then I'm not sure if characterization close to canon was something I did well.

Also I want an Enemies to Lovers trope for these two. I mean, it. just. works. Right? Idk if I have the talent and the time to write this so if anyone out there wants to write this, it would be a gift to our semi-dead fandom. As Pepper said, "No gifts? Please."

If anyone can also write pining/slow burn fics for these 2 adorkable babes, plus rom-com stuff, cute quarantine fluff, vampire au, beauty and the beast au, honestly anything at all.

Also, if they will announce that there would be an official Cam and Mitch spin-off, that would be one of the few things that's good in 2020. Ah, we need this. Manifesting to the universe. Come on!