3

"Who are you?"
"Someone who doesn't like it when people are beaten up by delinquent bullies like you."

And with that Yoongi threw a punch that sent the guy flying to the ground with a bleeding nose. Seems the rest of the boys aren't as tough as they act with someone weaker, because they all ran away, immediately they saw their leader on the ground.

"And here I thought they were strong" Yoongi said stepping on the boy who was stiil on the ground groaning, to get to the boy they were bullying.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked the boy who was still on the floor. He just nodded his head.
"T-thank you." Yoongi nodded and helped the boy stand up.

"I promise I'll pay you back for saving me." The boy saud looking at Yoongi, but Yoongi didn't say anything.
"Uhm sir? Are you listening?"

No Yoongi was not listening. He was too busy taking in the sight of the beauty with blonde hair standing in front of him.

"Hmm? Oh, you really don't have too."
"Yes I do. You could've been beaten up." The blonde said looking down.
"By them? Ha! They wouldn't have stood a chance against me. They did the right thing by running." Yoongi said, his voice laced with pride.

The blonde looked up with a small smile, but it soon turned into a frown.
"Still, I'll feel bad if I just leave like that."

Yoongi was about to decline again till he realized something. He's still lost. Maybe the boy,( who he still didn't know his name) could show him around a bit.

"Well if you insist. You could help me navigate around here. I'm pretty much lost right now." Yoongi said scratching the back of his head nervously.

"You don't know your way around? Then I'll be happy to help". The boy said with a smile.

And right at that moment, someone named Kim Taehyung decided to call.
"Yoongi!" Taehyung screamed causing Yoongi to move the phone away from his ear.

"Well look who finally realized I'm gone."
"Petty now are we. Where are you?"
"Nice question Tae."
"Just ask someone around you. People here are pretty nice you know."
Yoongi scoffed. Nice my ass. Then Yoongi looked at the boy who was still standing there.
"Umm do you know where we are?"

"Yoongi!" Taehyung once again screamed engulfing the shorter in a life squeezing hug.

"T-tae T-taehyung. A-air."
"Oh, sorry hyung, hehe." Then Tae looked behind Yoongi and saw a short blonde boy.
"Hyung, who's this?"
"Ah, well this is....."

Yes Yoongi. You haven't asked him his name. You're allowed to face palm. Go ahead.

"Um so I just realized I don't even know you're name and you're already helping me."
"Smooth hyung, very smooth." Taehyung whispered with a smirk earning a glare from Yoongi.

"Oh, I'm Jimin." A very shy Jimin said.
"Oh ok. Well Jimin, I'm Yoongi and this is my crackhead friend Taehyung."

"Yah!" Taehyung scolded while smacking Yoongi.
"Ah ok. Well I think I should be leaving now. Thank you again for saving me." Jimin said, bowed then turned to walk away.

Now of course Yoongi isn't just going to let someone that beautiful leave just like that, now is he.

"Wait! Shouldn't you show a little more gratitude for saving you. I mean.. my hand is even bleeding."

That was a lie. The blood on Yoongi's hand wasn't even his.

"Huh? Oh my gosh. Does it hurt?" Jimin asked picking up the"bleeding" hand.

"Ah yes, yes it does."
Eye roll from our dear honourable Taehyung.

"If you're really grateful Jimin. Then I know a great way for you to make it up." Yoongi said with a smirk.
"Since I'm new here and all." Yoongi continued.

"Be my guide."

A/N
I am sooo tired. Not to mention bored.
Have a nice day!
Oh and I have to add. I have to thank this amazing author @pinkycloset for helping me with some of the ideas for this book. Thank you!