5

It's a great day. The morning sun is shining as brightly as ever. The birds are chirping and the breeze is   blowing. Everything thing is calm, but of course, there's always someone who's panicking in the mist of all that calmness. That person? Non other than a certain Prince Min Yoongi.

"I still can't believe you're actually going to do this." Taehyung who is currently sitting on Yoongi's bed watching him destroy his closet said.

"Shut up and help me find something to wear Tae." Yoongi grumbled out.
"Shouldn't you just wear something casual. I mean if go out looking all prince, don't you think he'd find out sooner or later?"

Yoongi sighed and walked towards the bed.
"Well then fashionista Tae, get me an outfit." Yoongi said finally giving up.

Taehyung's face lit up as he jumped off the bed and practically ran to Yoongi's closet. Fishing through all the clothes there.

"This one!" Taehyung said holding up a white shirt, Black long sleeve sweater, Faded blue ripped jeans, a black beanie and sneakers.

(Imagine him without the mask and bag)

"How is this casual?" Yoongi asked after he was done putting the clothes on.

"Yoongi, you're a prince. This is the most casual thing in your wardrobe."
"Fair enough." Yoongi said nodding.

But of course it's always when everything is done that you actually start panicking.

"What if he doesn't show up? I mean who would believe anything I said? He probably thinks I'm a perv! I'm so....."

"Yoongi calm down! This isn't even a date.....yet." Taehyung said with a wink and Yoongi gave him the worst glare he could muster while still slightly panicking.

"I'm sure everything will be fine. All you have to do is get through four hours alone with him." Taehyung continued while pushing Yoongi out of the house. Before Yoongi could reply Taehyung had pushed him out the door and shut it with a "I'll text you the directions to the place cause I'm sure you've forgotten."

Yoongi sighed and started his journey there. He took deep breaths trying to calm himself down. Unlike how Taehyung had predicted, Yoongi remembered the way remarkably well.

Everything was quiet mostly cuz he was blocking out the other sounds. Until he heard a voice calling his name. He looked up and saw Jimin waving at him with a huge smile on his face.

His nervousness instantly faded away, and he jogged all the way to where Jimin was standing. What he didn't notice was that there was a huge smile on his face too.

"So where are we going?" Yoongi asked Jimin.
"Duryu Park!" Jimin said and grabbed Yoongi wrist before running in the direction of the park.

Jimin was surprisingly very good at this. On the way to Duryu Park he showed him landmarks so if Yoongi if came alone he wouldn't get lost.

They finally got to Duryu Park and Jimin was talking about how this park is the best place for couples, and the supposed mineral properties in the Oseak Fountain. But Yoongi honestly wasn't listening to a word he said. He heard his voice but that was it.

Jimin finally lead Yoongi out of the park saying they should probably get some food.

"I know a great Tteokbboki restaurant. Come on." Jimin said pulling Yoongi along. Because as much as Yoongi was enjoying his time with Jimin he was also getting tired.

All in all, he was going to enjoy every minute he could spend with Jimin.

A/N
Hey. So if there's anything I didn't or don't get right about the sights please don't come at me. I've never been to Daegu, I got all this information from the internet. Bye.
Comment and vote