🅴🅿︎ 🅾︎🅽🅴

Note: Dominique, Kinsley, and Victor are the main POVs. Other plots of the story will be in Author's POV with the occasional First Person POV.

Author's POV

It's early morning today except we're not looking at our usual faces. Seventeen years into the future----and right into the lives of the Gates and their extremely large family. Rain and Messiah have grown and expanded their families and lives as well as the others securing a easy lifestyle. That's how it's been for the longest but that changes now.

Not necessarily to Rain, Messiah, Elie, Kristian, Kaleem, Remi, Kolbie, or Jairo----it's to the their kids. It's time for the kids to get in a bit of trouble, have a situation or two of their own. And it all starts on the first day of school.

Dominique's POV

I groaned as Delanna and Lina dropped on my bed waking me up from my sleep. I pushed them off whining as they giggled and ran out the room.

"Girls, that's not how I told you to wake him up!", I saw mama step into the room as he rubbed my hair before opening up all my windows. I covered my eyes wincing at the strong light shining in my eyes.

"Why the fuck?", I shrugged off the covers sitting up against the headboard rubbing my eyes.

"Hey boy, watch your mouth," dad came in too as he smacked the back of my head before kissing mama and his baby bump nearly threw up in disgust sticking out my tongue as they pulled my covers off lifting me out of bed.

"She doesn't deserve to be put in the middle of all that, y'all are nasty."

"This was how you were made boy so be quiet," dad said as he kissed mama again.

"Do I have to go to that bummy school this year? I'm sick of seeing all those people and teachers," I asked looking up at them as they nodded pushing me into the bathroom.

"Hurry up and get ready so you can come eat. Your uncle is coming to pick you guys up!", they left out closing my door as I sighed looking in the mirror. I look absolutely disgusting. I took the time time to get myself together and take a shower before heading out into my bedroom to get dressed.

I should introduce myself, I'm Dominique. The youngest male in my family and middle child at just sixteen years old. I have two younger twin sisters named Delanna and Lina. They're both thirteen and very awful in my opinion cause they always invade my personal space. Then there's my two older brothers---not by much--- Roderic and Ruben who are eighteen. They are a little much and they baby me a lot so we have a complicated relationship.

And then there's me---just a brief description---I'm a smartass. I'm extremely smart in terms of school and an overall good person to be around when you want to have fun. But school is not my thing which is ironic since I do so well. The main reason for that is the people that surround me in school.

Everyone knows me and that can be a good and bad thing. Having two famous parents and a family with a high status in the world is the first thing that attracts other teens to me. My dad, Superbowl MVP, one of the most prized players to ever join the NFL, and a restaurant business chain owner--he's a big deal. Mama, who's a big fashion designer with a lot of connections to many other things because he's a very flexible entrepreneur, he's the best in any business really.

That's how people recognize me and it's the first thing I get asked about instead what's my name. Chances are they already know. That's the bad part. The only good is that everyone treats me like I own everything at school, I'm in good with everyone.