🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅾︎

Kinsley's POV

Introduction cause apparently we doing this. I'm Kinsley, oldest of the Canuo children. It's me and then it's the twins who are seventeen and juniors. I'm a senior, eighteen years old and currently having boy issues.

See, I've had this boyfriend of four years---since the start of freshman year. We were completely fine in the beginning and around the end of sophomore year he started to get a little funny. At the time, I thought it was nothing but you don't get those strange feelings for nothing. He was flirting with other girls and just getting too comfortable with some of his friends and I pretended to just not notice it. That's how stupid in love with him I am.

And now in the summer before senior year started today, I found out he's been cheating and sending girls pictures of things I should only see. I'm very conflicted especially since I'm one of those girls.

My parents always get on me saying I leave myself too vulnerable to the world, I'm predictable, and I don't do what I know I should all because of my feelings. The one thing they say to me and all of us really is that feelings aren't always reliable and they lead you astray, your mind is your greatest asset and it'll tell you right. Mama mainly tells me this and proceeds to tap my forehead as he does it to make sure it gets in my head.

I can't disagree with them because it's in my personality. My feelings don't allow me to make good judgement on people and I get too attached and played. It's in me and that's the case now.

I'm so attached to Kian and it's bad for me. But it turns out good for him.

I sat down in the courtyard as I waited for this senior breakfast to start. I was gonna eat again cause I'm stressed but really I just need my friends to come talk me out of it. And here they come now cause I really don't know what to do.

"Amarin, Luca---help me! I don't know what to do with myself. I'm gonna end up hurt again and I don't want to!", they sat down with a sigh as I explained everything that happened within the last two days.

"You know what to do Kinsley, you're a smart girl. It's just all the memories you have together clouding your mind from what's right. And he's not right for you," Luca said as I groaned with my head falling into my arms.

"We wouldn't tell you wrong. You should just do it without hesitation especially since he's coming over here. Go ahead girl," I lifted up my head abruptly at Amarin's words as a kiss was planted on my cheek in the next second.

"Hey baby, you ready for our senior year? 4 years together," Kian smiled as I just laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah...a whole four years." Four years that I just have to give up---just like that.

"I got us a reservation at this new place down the street from here and then I'm gonna take you to that gaming lounge you love. Make sure to wear something casual ok? See you later, gotta meet up with the team!", he planted a kiss on my lips before he got up and ran away.

"I didn't even get to say it. What am I supposed to do, he's planned out a whole date and everything for our anniversary tonight! Wasted his money on nothing."

"Keep it pushing. I suggest you just go for the food and games then dip---let him know what's up. Don't give no room for persuasion, none of that! Just come out and say it," Amarin asserted.