25

(UNEDITED)
"Thank you so much for adopting Luna," Yeonjun says holding Luna in his arms. All he ever wished for was a nice home for Luna and she finally got it. Even though Soobin was a very busy person, he promised Yeonjun that he would give as much time as he could possibly to Luna.

"No problem," Soobin says placing all of the cat food, bed, and toys in the trunk.

The two boys get in as Yeonjun places Luna on his lap, "So you were telling me you have a dog?" Soobin says as he starts the car. Yeonjun nods, "His name is Kevin, but he can be a handful at sometimes," Yeonjun says.

"So you use to work here? It seems like a great place why did you decide to move to an office place?" Soobin asks.

"I loved working here don't get me wrong, but sometimes changes need to be made for the better, my dad made me study for Management even though I told him that I wanted to be a veterinarian, so I did. After I got my degree my mom got sick, and that's when my dad left my mom and me. So I had to start working and that's when Changbin offered me a job here" Yeonjun says brushing Luna's hair.

"But after some time my mom got even worse making the medical bills higher, I could barely maintain myself, so my friend told me it was time to find a real job where I would earn more to pay for the medical bills and pay for college again to finally become a veterinarian" Yeonjun adds on.

"Well your dad seems like a jerk," Soobin says. Yeonjun smiles and nods.

"What about your parents?" Yeonjun asks.

"Well my mom got remarried after my dad's death leaving me alone to run the company," Soobin says. "I'm sorry for your loss," Yeonjun says looking at Soobin. Soobin shakes his head, "Nah it's fine... I don't really visit my mom anymore after she got married, my dad left her everything and I got some part of it including the company" Soobin says.

"Are you going to take luna home right now?" Yeonjun asks.

"No, I will take her to the office first because I have to finish some paperwork," Soobin says. Yeonjun nods his head, "Do you need me to finish something?" Yeonjun asks.

"I have a few folders for you to deliver and review but not that much," Soobin says. Yeonjun nods his head once again as he lays his head back and looks outside the window watching the roads become even more crowded as they get more inside the city.
______________

I didn't have much time to finish this chapter since I usually write my chapters at night and try to edit some parts in the morning as well as publishing it, but last night I couldn't write properly since my mom wanted me to sleep early. And it's the freak 7:00 in the damn morning I'm not used to waking up this early!!!

So sorry that this chapter is just a filler.