The Mystery behind the familiar.

The girl draped with the white cloth was a familiar figure, and the clothes she wore looked even more familiar. She wore a brown wrinkled pinafore skirt with a blue t-shirt and had something printed on it. I could guess that it was an old uniform that had been reused as night clothes. But the print had peeled out partially and was  covered with the while cloth that she had draped over her shoulders which made me unsure if I was guessing right. The creased clothes revealed the unpleasant night she had gone through.

The weather was warm and it was an unusual scene, to see a young child covered oddly in such a warm weather. It added in a weird feeling of an odd situation that cannot be handled. The white draped cloth was extraordinarily fresh  for the clothes she wore. As I looked at her which was not for very long, it was like a clear snapshot in my mind. I could be precise with every single detail of how she looked and to be frank I'm now nervous of how could I have such a picture in my mind that makes me struggle to carry on.

As she walked passed the door, the strong figure drooped while  her energy was deceiving, the night had eroded away even the slightest tint of hope she had in her. I could feel some pain in my heart as I viewed her. I felt that I had been there with her, the exhaustion seemed strangely transferring to me. I tried to take a closer look at her while my eyes played the strange game of truth or dare. Her face was weirdly mismatched to that of a child. Her eyes prodded  out and her gaze has a strange sting that hurt a person to the soul. Her skin on the counterpart  was blemish less and live. For an instance she looked like a mystic fools creation. A mixture of beauty with disgrace. Her mind was taunted silently and she wasn't aware what was happening to her. 

She walked down the stairs and no longer did her feet give her the strength to move. The women grabbed her arm and pulled her with force as if trying to free her from the arms of the one who had her bound. She struggled and tried to free herself from all that bruised her but to vain. The men at the back pushed her gently and a few steps away they disappeared into the narrow street that lead to the main road. And all of a sudden a shriek cry was heard as if the person could no longer handle the pain, as though a ferocious animal had ripped off a piece of flesh while keeping the prey alive. The sounds echoed through the streets and it came from the narrow street through which the idiosyncratic  group had just disappeared. And to my astonishment not a single person moved to see what happened. All stood frozen only the loud pumping heart beats were heard.