ʜɪɢʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛs

——————————————————————————
𝘴𝘩𝘩...𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳."༄
——————————————————————————

Nights is Vegas aren't as hot as the days are, but they sure get your forehead sweaty and heat up your cheeks, making them get tinted in a soft, red color.
This is the reason why Theo and Boris, two boys that were so different and yet so similar at the same time, choosed to not use the blanket in their shared bed, trying to avoid to get a heatstroke.
It was already fucking hot since the bed wasn't the biggest and they had their bodies pressed against each other, but it was fine for them... they already got used to this.

Some nights Theo stayed at Boris house, when his father wasn't home and out, doing god knows what, and when he would return, Theo took the taller teen over to his house. But never in they life did they spend a night apart since they met. They kept telling each other they didn't know why, while they exactly knew why.

————————————————

Everything seemed to be quite, peaceful... the dark room smelling like weed, sweat and alcohol, something that was normal for the two teenager who were currently sleeping, backs facing each other.

Boris, the much taller and lankier one was taken out of his dreamland as he felt heavy movements on the right side of the bed. Way to heavy than just a person changing their sleeping position.
It was Theo. His upper body sprung up as soon as his eyes opened, heavy and loud breaths escaping his opened mouth, trying to proceed the current location and situation he was in.
It was normal for Theo to have daily nightmares... horrible nightmares of his mother who'd passed away because of an explosion. He'd talked about them with Boris... one of the few persons he trustend the most, that was one of the first deep conversations they had while being sober- something they aren't that often.

Boris was the one that brought the topic up. Theo remembered every single detail about their conversation. It was hot and Boris held his black umbrella up, to protect them from the heat- well, as much a black umbrella could do that..
The bus just left the stop and the two teenagers were already walking in the direction where the raven haired boy was living- it was a quite big house with even bigger houses around it, all were empty and not a singe soul lived inside.

Theo remembered the exact words that left the chapped, plumb lips from the taller teen as they were walking next to each other, their shoulders brushing against each other then and there.

„I forgot to ask u something, Potter."

He began, turning his head to the side to look down at the smaller boy next to him.
Theo knew every single detail about Boris face. Pale skin, dark eyes that were sometimes covered by his brown, nearly black, hair and his pink lips- beautiful pink lips.
His tone was different than normal... softer but still serious... that didn't sounded like the Boris Theo knew. He'd never heard him talk in that way... he only knew the hyper Boris that was running around the house, eating chips as a main course and drinking Vodka as if it was water.

„I have noticed that you get these- how's it called- bad dreams lately."

And that was the moment when the memories from the nights they've spent together raced through Theos mind- how he would wake up, like always- but it was different... as soon as he woke up he felt warm arms around him... they were pulling him closer and he immediately heard Boris voice whisper:

„shhh- is only me. Sleep Potter"

They never have talked about it the morning after. Even if they sometimes woke up, still snuggling against each other and Theos head resting against Boris chest, listening to his calming heart beats and melting into Boris... it always felt as if they were puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.

Somehow Boris was sometimes the only thing that made Theo crack up and let his lips curl into a smile. Of course, the Russian boy was not the best influence for Theo... drugs, alcohol etc. but he was important for the smaller teen. When he would blame himself for everything and feel like everything is going down, Boris would show up and make his day better, clearing his mind from these thoughts.
Boris always has a sense for Theos mood. He always knows how Theo feels... when it's better to shut up or when he needs someone who listens, and even if it doesn't seem like it, boris is a hella good listener. No matter how drunk and/or high he is, he remembers everything. Every conversation and every single thing they did.

Back to the present.

Boris shifted around, now facing the sitting teen that was trying his best to keep his crying quiet but was failing madly at it. Theos breathings were stronger than normally and his sobs were strongly familiar with small screams- it seemed like it was one of the worst nightmares he'd ever had while Boris was there.
With no hesitation he wrapped his long, bony arm around Theos upper body and gently pushed him back unto the mattress, pulling him to his chest. And as soon as he did that, the already familiar whispers came:

„shhh- is only me Potter. Is only me."

Theo immediately clinged onto the welcoming arms, getting even closer to the taller one. It may be a hot night, but he didn't cared. He needed Boris more that he would like to admit it, but Boris made him feel loved and appreciated... something he hasn't felt since his mother died.

The sobs remained, but Boris felt how the teen in his arms slowly started to get less tense. He gently stroked his back and soon started to softly sing a russian song... slow and quiet, but loud enough for Theo to hear and finally calm down.

And at the end of the small lullaby Theo was already asleep, still holding onto Boris, as if his life depend on it.
The taller teen stayed awake, making sure to keep gently stroking the smallers back... and sometimes pressing a small kiss on his head. He only did that when Theo was asleep- he didn't know why, but he always had the strong urge to do that... Theo had this aura, this enery that made Boris legs weak and heart beat faster. He knew that this boy made him feels things most people would describe as disgusting, but he didn't cared. He and Theo, that was right, it at least felt right and no one was about to change that.

Nothing will change that.
————————————————————————

A/N:
Yeah- this is my first time writing a Boreo ff- and the first time after a long break if writing.
English is not my first language so excuse me if my English is a bit- bad... but I tried my best to write.