ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ

————————————————————
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦
————————————————————

It didn't always needed to be something obvious- like a hug or cuddles at night, it was already enough for Boris to get flushed by just "accidentally" brushing their fingers against each other while passing the cigarette or the beer/Vodka bottle. Or when their shoulders were touching while they walked as close as possible the road up to the tallers home, while they actually had plenty of space on both of their sides, but no... both teens decided to walk as close as possible under the small, old, black umbrella that was protecting them from the hot Vegas sun.

It were the small things that already made his heart beat faster, something he only experienced when he took to many drugs or was clearly hung over... but when this dirty-blond haired boy with weird glasses, that his grandfather would wear, came into his life, Boris Pavlikovsky realized what it meant to actually care for a person... to love someone. To be loved.
He never experienced something like love- his dad was never home, and if he was he would drink Vodka like water and let his anger on his only son (and child) out. His mom died years ago- he only had faint memories from her.
„-got drunk and fell out of window"
Was his exact explanation to Theo the day they met-

Somehow, Boris and Theo, two completely different people, had more in common than they would like to admit. They soon knew each other better than them selves... they could talk about everything without the other one judging- it was as if they'd know each other since ever, and they were their save space- the place they would go when they feel miserable.
They are there for each other-
They grew together and no one could pull them apart- to a point were they wouldn't go anywhere without the other one on their side.

Theo is the one that takes care if Boris when he did too much again, holding his thick curls out if his face while Boris was busy kneeling in front of the toilet, throwing up and letting some Russian and ukrain swears slip out of his mouth- some theo already understood, smirking a bit but deciding to stay silent and not make Boris blow up through a small comment.

And Boris was always there for Theo- taking him in his arms at night after the smaller teen had another nightmare... feeling his own heart beat faster at the feeling of theo clinging onto him-

Oh yes, Boris was head over heels for the way shorter boy-
He accepted that... he was well aware that him and theo were closer that normal teenage boys... but he never found the right moment to make a move and get things in the right direction...
but he wasn't complaining doe- he didn't wanted to label their relationship, he was happy how it was at the moment- he didn't wanted to change anything- of course... he wished he could taste the sweet looking lips of theos... but he thought it would be better to just- stay silent and admire them with his eyes and not mouth.