ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

Cool wind swept over me, pink spring flowers dancing in it towards my body. I felt limp, but then I opened my sleepy eyes and rolled over contently.

But it dawned on me: I had absolutely, positively, no earthly idea of where I was. I laid on warm sand, rolling waves spraying me with salty water.

As I looked down at myself, I appeared to be wearing a simple red and gold dress. I had a gold tiara placed upon my head, and I took it off to examine it. It was encrusted with red rubies.

My feet were bare, and dug into the sand. I rubbed my face, dusting off sand and getting my damp, blond hair out of my eyes.

I looked around. A clear, blue ocean lay to my left, endless coast behind me, rocks and ruins to my right, and in front of me... in front of me were four kids.

Closest to the water was a girl who appeared to be, maybe eighteen? She had dark hair in loose curls around her shoulders, and piercing blue eyes. Her skin was pale and smooth.

Next to her was another girl. Definitely younger, she looked to be eleven or twelve. She had long, straight light brown hair in two braids down her back, and sky blue eyes. She had freckles and a shocked expression on her face.

Next to her was a tall boy, definitely the oldest, and looked to be nineteen or twenty. He had sandy blond hair and the same piercing eyes as his eldest sister.

Out of all the people though, it was the boy on the end that caught my attention the most. He had black hair, a pale, olive complexion, he was wearing a typical English school uniform, along with the others, but what really struck me was his eyes.

They were on the border of dark brown and black, the type of eyes that can hold both warmth and coldness in them. They were truely beautiful and they were trained right on me. When he looked at me they held a type of sorrow that I think would be unbearable, the sadness that comes with doing something you regret deeply, something that hurt someone you love.

And the strangest part is I felt like had looked into these eyes a million times but I had never seen this boy in my life. I watched as his lips formed a single word, one that I had heard a thousand times before.

"Anastasia..."

My eyes were wide as I looked at them one by one. "Is... is that my name?"

The eldest boy looked horrified. The others soon joined, their eyes bigger than mine. The youngest girl looked up at the blond boy with sadness in her eyes.

"Peter..." she stampered.

The blond boy, Peter, got on a knee in front of me. "What happened?" he demanded.

"I- I don't know," I told him honestly. "I just remember waking up... and... and that's all."

I was telling the truth. Just not all of it. I had had a dream. A dream that I was in a war...

There was a woman in front of me- she wore a white dress (great choice to fight a war in, by the way).

There was a dark haired boy next to me. We both appeared to be fifteen, a year younger than I am right now, and we wore red armor with a gold lion in the center.

The whole time, some deep voice was speaking in the back ground, as if from a movie. He was repeating the words of something at appeared to be a prophecy or just a very strange poem.

"Lets do it," I said definitely and we ran up to her.

We jumped off of a rock, and sliced her wand in half. Why she had a wand, I have no idea.

Fighting went by in a blur after that. But, when everything became clear again, I remember me sitting at the side of the same boy. He had got stabbed.

"PETER!" I was screaming. "LUCY, SUSAN!"

They didn't come. I was sobbing now, even though the boy was telling me not to, using his last breaths to talk to me.

I wasn't paying attention, and a dwarf came up behind me with an axe. Then I woke up. I shuttered.

"That's not the whole story," Peter said, snapping me out of my flashback.

I narrowed my eyes. "And how would you know?"

He gave me a look. "Because I know you too well."

I scooted back. "But I don't know you at all! Any of you."