Chapter 13

-Time Skips A Couple Days After (SNO/Supernatural Origins) Mario Found Out About The Other Bryan's-

Flame (Fto Bryan's) POV

It was a normal day. Me waking up at 5 to get ready for training, Brianna, Bryan and Scp talking. Sometimes SR, Vile and Vicky jumping into their conversations while i'm training. Trying to make sure Jakey doesn't skip the day so he doesn't have to train. Watching Jakey and Kay bake cookies because they need to be supervised and they could possible burn the guild- wait... That sounds like something i would do- Reading so I Can learn more about Dragon Slayers. Watching Viper Vacuum the roof and Grass, Training until I pass out. At least one of the Bryan's starting an argument. Brittany and Scp screaming for absolutely No Reason, SR, Vile, and Vicky threatening to kill someone, A Random person in the Room we meet in who kinda looks like me- wait- That's not Normal- Then again Everyday isn't Normal with the Bryan's. Or in the protectors guild. 

Me: "But really nobody's gonna ask why the Dragon Force Version of me is here?!"

Bryan: "Nope"

Wolfy: "Probably Not"

SR: "Nahh"

Olympus: "Probualy Just Another Bryan"

Me: "It's another me!!"

Flame's Dragon Force: "Uhh Whats Happening?"

Bryan: "You need a nickname!"

Flame's Dragon Force: "Wha-"

Wolfy: "Name it Blaze!!"

Blaze: "I'm A Person You Know-"

Wolfy: "No I don't."

Blaze: "Also why Blaze?"

Wolfy: "U-Uhh It reminds me of fire?"

Blaze: "What are you anyways? Why do you like me?"

Me: "GATHER ALL THE BRYAN"S WE ARE DOING INTRODUCTIONS"

SR: "I'll Do It.."

After Introductions...

Blaze (Do I Have To Say Who This Is?) POV

I was walking around the meet room until I heard people talking..

Me: Oh! Those are the evils... I Wonder what they're talking about..

I hid somewhere, it was a tight place but I was able to hear a bit of there conversations. 

Me: This is probably a bad idea but I had a bad feeling about them. Or it's probably just because they are evil.. but still.. it's weird to see someone who is supposed to be evil being kind.. ish? So sure they murder people but I'm and sure they threaten their "Friends" But they didn't hurt them.. This is confusing.. I think everyone else is just being a bit gullible. I'm only going to trust them if they don't actually harm any of my other me's.. 

I hear their voices, I recognize Vicky, but can't recognize which one is SR And Vile.

Vicky: "Is it done..? I'm getting a bit impatient"

??: "It'll be done soon."

Vicky: "When will it be finished?"

????: "We just started it."

Vicky: "That was 4 weeks ago!!"

??: "We need to...... unexpected time."

????: "Well, When are we attacking?"

??: :I'm Thinking At Ou-........-ay will be good."

Vicky: "But that's in... days!! Wait- You think we will be able to finish it then?"

??: "I'm thinking in a couple hours the............. be done"

????: "Soo Can we help you to speed up the process"

??: "Eh sure"

Vicky: "But there's another Br...-n! He wasn-.......-an! What do we do??

??: "Uh.. We'll find somewhere to put him in the plan."

Vicky: "Which means we have to rehearse and remake the plan?"

??: "Unfortunately....."

Both Vicky and the other person who was talking groaned. Then I Left because I was scared that they were going to find me.

Me: ... What are they planning..?

End Of Chapter