Host Family

You got off the plane and went to go get your luggage. After, you went looking for your host family.

~~few minutes pass~~

"I really need some coffee right now," You thought as you passed by a coffee shop in the airport. You weren't paying attention as you bumped into a green eyed, blonde haired boy. "Sorry!" you said, but he didn't say anything and walked off like you didn't exist. Jerk.

~~a few minutes pass again~~

You finally found your host family. "Hi!" you said as you waved to them. They greeted you with a polite welcome. "Welcome! I'm Misaki Ayuzawa and I'll be your host sister," she said as she chuckles lightly. "Hello! I'm Misaki Akiko and I'll be your host mother! We are very happy to have you," her mother said with a smile. You got into their car and went to their place. You and Misaki talked and got to know a little more about each other. Misaki is the Student Council President of Seika High School. Maybe I can join Student Council.

~~tiny timeskip~~

You get to their house and smell the scent of something burning. "Oh my goodness! I forgot to turn the stove off!" Misaki's mother says, running towards the kitchen. You take your shoes off and go sit on the couch. "Ayuzawa, why don't you show Y/n around?" her mother yells from the kitchen. "Sure! Come with me." Misaki shows you the kitchen, bathroom, living room, her room, her mom's room, and lastly your room. "This will be your room. You can decorate it however you'd like. My room is the one right next to yours so let me know if you need anything!" Misaki says with a smile. "Thank you Misaki," you say. "Please! Call me Ayuzawa."

~~a few hours later~~

I'm hungry. You already ate dinner but that didn't make you full. You went to the kitchen to see if there was any food. Hm, no food. I guess I'll just try to sleep. You went back to your room attempting to sleep. You were too excited about tomorrow to even stay still for 5 minutes.  It was nearly 2 in the morning. You kept thinking about what you were going to wear, making friends, and hopefully joining clubs. Soon enough, you closed your eyes and went to bed.