Prologue

Up there are, on the left side, Nightmare and Chris/Bryan in his current form you could say, on the right side are Chris/Bryan after the bite and Nightmare Fredbear, and up in the middle is Chris's/Bryan's true form and under him 4 plushies, the first one to tell me 3 of them gets a follower, the plushie up left is a surprise for the next Chapter, the others are in the game.

Hey Guys! Welcome to my Fanfiction, this is my second Fanfiction I ever wrote, and the first in the FNAF/TFF fandom and of course, I don't own anything except for the idea.

Also, There will be a LOT of OOC appearing.

Also! I'll call him Bryan at the beginning of the story, but after a certain event, I'll only call him Chris, and this song is one of my favorites and it kinda inspired me to make this, here is the link, which I hope works: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YWWbFydeOuU

"Thank" speaking

"You" thinking

*For* point of view/POV

(Reading!) me Talking/Asking

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*Bryan's POV*

I was walking through Freddyland searching for a certain animatronic for almost an hour, when I suddenly felt his presence. Making sure no one is near us I call out: 

"Come our Twisted Wolf, I know your there." 

"Still calling me that name, huh?" He said as he landed in front of me. 

"I searched for you, I have to tell you something." I said ignoring his question. 

"And what would that be?" He asked curiously.

"I'm done with this place. I know that Baby and Micheal plan to help Springtrap murder me tomorrow, we're gonna leave before they get the chance." I explained to him.

"And I assume you made a plan?" He said as he looked at me expecting.

"I do, thou we will reveal our true identities then, but if the plan succeeds, we will be back home."

"The others are only waiting for your go, we told you we won't leave without you, old friend." He told me while giving me a warm smile.

"Thanks. The plan will start tomorrow morning, follow me in the shadows, if everything works out, the others in this park won't notice our leave before it's too late, if it doesn't, I'll sing our crews main song, you'll know at what points to come, I know for a fact that Lefty is always near the portal room, and that he can see people's heart rates and knows if a human is dead or alive by only looking at them, a few moments before I start singing, I'll let my illusion of being alive fall and go limb, to make it seam like I suddenly died. Tell the others the Plan, and make sure you pack everything you wanna take with you, we won't be returning. Also tell them thank you for always being there for me, even if we had a more then rough start back then, and that you guys are the best friends and family someone could wish for." I said, smiling warmly at the end.

"I'll tell them, and Bryan? We also thank you for being there for us, and that your also the best friend, no family we could have wished for." Twisted Wolf said crying while smiling back.

After he left I went back to my office to take care of the worst thing ever created, paperwork. Yet I couldn't completely focus since my thoughts always went back to the plan, and I started thanking god for the fact I made a backup plan, since I had the feeling we wouldn't be able to leave that easily.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

There it is! Did you like it? I'll start working on the next chapter, but won't be able to come on that often anymore since school starts for me in 3 days.

Words: 652

Till next Time!👋

LunaticWolf2407