Chapter 1

I was on my way, walking to my new school. All at once, too many emotions rushed through my mind. My mind was mostly focused on being nervous though because it was my first day at a new school. I missed my old school but now I know that I moved for the best. I needed a new start, especially after that video got released and millions of people saw it. My reputation was ruined. And no I'm not being dramatic. If I didn't leave I would have everyone on my case right now and I wouldn't have been able to bare it. Even my friends turned on me. They didn't help me out one bit because they thought that I was making them look bad and I was starting to make them look unpopular. But that wasn't true at all, I believed that I was pretty and I tried my hardest to fit in but they obviously didn't like me. They were probably more popular but I didn't do anything to push them down the popularity scale. But they started being more rude to me and they called me names that I didn't like. They called me a bitch 24/7 and they didn't call it me as a fun joke as they called me a slut as well. I just couldn't deal with it anymore and so I decided to leave. My mom decided that it was for the best as well. But she needed to leave anyway because she was offered a new job that wasn't far away from this school. Her work wasn't going too well either so everyone was happier.
Once I got to the school gates, some people who looked my age started staring and mumbling to their friends. I just looked at everyone and smiled and then carried on walking towards the front of the building. 'St Gastons Academy' read on the sign which stood on the field at the side of the entrance. My heart started pounding but I think it was now because I was excited to see how my first day was going to go. I walked through the doors, feeling like all eyes were on me. "Who is she?" "I've never seen her before" "She must be new" was all that I could hear as I walked through the hall and saw so many new faces. Before I made my way to school the headteacher sent my mom a message saying that when I made it to school I needed to meet someone called Mrs Cooper. I lifted my head up to find a boy who caught my eye as soon as I saw him. I've only been here for 5 seconds and I'm already starting to like the look of a boy. He looked up and saw me looking at him and he started smiling which made me blush a little. I thought about me needing to find Mrs Cooper and then I wondered if the good looking boy might have an idea where she is. So I started walking over to the boy and I started to get a little nervous. As I arrived next to him I looked up and started to speak.
"Hey! I'm Chloe and I'm new here."
"Hi I'm Ben! Wow you're hot!"
"Erm thanks," I start too blush even more than usual.
"This is my mate Brad!"
"Hi he wasn't lying about you being hot by the way."
"Thanks. Do you guys know where Mrs Cooper is? I was told that I had to meet her as soon as possible."
-Ben-"Yeah I'll take you to her if you want?"
"Ye sure that would be great. Bye Brad, it was nice to meet you."
"It was nice to meet you too Chloe."
"See you in class Ben."
"Yeh, see ya mate!"
Me and Ben started walking down the hall of where we first met when I realised, that Ben kept looking back and forth from me back to the floor.
"So Chloe, where are you from and why did you move here?"
"I'm from Florida, me and my mum moved because we both needed a fresh start. What about you?"
"Oh cool, I'm from Florida too but I left with my dad when I was younger so I came here when I was like 4 maybe 5."
"Oh so if you stayed there we would've probably seen each other?"
"Ye probably"
"So is Mrs Cooper nice or will she expel me for saying one thing wrong?"
"Mrs Cooper is probably one of the nicest teachers here. She is definitely one of my favourites."
"Oh well that's good then." We stopped walking as we got to a door which was at the end of the hallway. "So is this it?"
"Yep this is her office. I guess I'll see you around Chloe and if you need any help you'll find me. Bye"
"Ye I hope I do. Bye Ben."