5

i got home and started painting. cruz helped me for a while. we were singing and dancing alone to the music the was playing in the background.
cz= cruz
cz-"have you talked to dad"
c-"no and i don't want to, why?"
cz-"he called me while you were gone, he said he misses us"
c-"well that's his fault for leaving"
cz-"he also said that he wants to see us"
c-"well i don't, and why did he call you he hasn't talked to us in three years"
cz-"he probably cares about us"
c-"he actually cared about us he would've never left in the first place"
cz-"yeah you're right"

my dad left us about four years ago. he never really said why tho. but he got married again and has two step sons and another daughter. my mom HATES my dad. she told us that she doesn't want him near us but i'm fine with that.

cruz and i finished paint my room. we were in the living room helping mom unpack some boxes.
m-"okay guys i'm gonna go to the grocery store to buy somethings to make dinner"
c-"okay"
m-"also you can start putting your boxes and furniture in your room already"
she said as she walked out the door
i started do what she told me to do then i heard a knock at the front door. i walked up to the door to open it. it was kairi my new neighbor.
c-"hey what's up"
k-"oh um i just wanted to see if you needed any help"
c-"oh um yeah you can help me build my furniture if you want"
k-"yeah sure"
i let him in and walked down to my room
k-"wow you got the whole basement to yourself?"
c-"yeah i do, it's really big tho idk how i'm gonna fill up this space"
k-"so what are building"
c-"uh my bed frame"
we sat down on the floor building my furniture and making small talk while we listened to music.
k-"so do you know what school you're going to?"
c-"idk my mom said she was gonna register us to the closest school from here"
k-"oh so you'll probably got to my school"
c-"didn't school just end tho"
k-"yeah so we have all summer to hangout"
c-"great"
by then we had finished building everything. all i had to do was decorate.
k-"ok so i think imma go now cause my mom is probably making dinner already"
c-"yeah okay, um can i get your snap or number so we can talk later?"
k-"yeah for sure"
we exchanged numbers and he left. wow my first day in jersey and i already have a friend i thought to myself.

i started to put up posters and pictures on my walls. i opens a new box that had a bunch of decorations in it. i was going through it and came across a picture of josh and i. i sighed and smiled at the picture. god i missed him so much. i wish i could hug him one last time.

my mom called up to eat dinner but i wasn't hungry at all. i was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. i reached over to my backpack and grabbed my puff bar. after a few hits i got high asf. i could go out on the ruff like i always did cause my rooms in the basement, so i just sat by my window looking out at the stars. i was thinking about how different my life is going to be from now on.

i started getting sleepy so i walked over to my bed and slowly fell asleep.

———————
didn't proof read this so there might be some mistakes