One

The sun rose once again over the Redamancy (RED-uh-man-see) village. A bask glow, illuminating all the buildings that sat inside the large brick walls.

 A bask glow, illuminating all the buildings that sat inside the large brick walls

(Ignore the watermarks)

And somewhere in the middle of these walls, stood a grand palace filled with expansives and royalties.

The Zhong family was head of Redamancy village. They were the ones in control of the villagers decisions and the overall exquisiteness of the area.

(I gave Chenle's family random names so, King Peng is Chenle's dad, Queen Howin is Chenle's mom, and Prince Guang is Chenle's older brother/ the oldest Prince)

The family was fairly kind and open to democracy, well, most of them. Queen Howin wanted freedoms for the people. She didn't want power, she just wanted to live in luxury. The Zhong children, Prince Guang and Prince Chenle were too young to make any executive choices. Prince Chenle as an individual just wanted to live as a child and have fun. King Peng however, enjoyed having all jurisdiction over the village and considered anyone unroyal as nothing more than a peasant.

When not focused on the royal family you can see the true beauty that Redamancy holds. A village where children run free, playing games all day long and adults get along instead of arguing. A place where everyone knows one another and everyone can be trusted. A place where the same daily towns life seems boring, but a new adventure arrives on every corner you turn.

A perfect place.