Six

While the group is walking side by side, Chenle leans forward a bit to examine the smaller girl who stood next to Jeno.

He watched as her long, jet black, wavy hair swayed back and forth, reaching about waste length. She also had an average figurer, standing at about 5'4 or 163 cm. Her eyes were a deep brown but they shined a honey-ish color in sunlight. She had a soft, circular shaped face and soft, plump, rosy lips. She wore a black vintage tee with some high waisted jeggings and a red plaid flannel tied around her waist to better show her figure. She dressed ankle socks and black, off brand shoes.

Chenle is the first to step foot on the court when they arrive, immediately throwing the ball in hopes of impressing the others.

The ball smoothly flies through the air, momentarily blocking the sun for those who watched it glide. It lands on the rim of the hoop, circling around a few times before eventually falling in.

"Woah." Youngie gasp, almost simultaneously covering her mouth in hopes that no one hears her.

To her dismay, Jeno caught her words. "Yeah, he's really good." Jeno chuckles, scratching the back of his head. "Too bad his dad doesn't allow him to play."

"Overprotective?" Youngie questions in a low tone, cocking her head to the side.

Jeno nods his head. "You know how the King is."

Youngie frowns her eyebrows in confusion, breaking down her friends last statement.

"Wait, he's the prince?"

"You don't know who I am?" Chenle ask, he was surprised but he still has a smug look on his face.

"I only know what King Peng looks like, I was never too interested in the royal family." Youngie replies. "Jeno, you didn't tell me you were friends with the prince."

"I live in the castle so, I didn't think I had to." Jeno says, flashing an eye smile. "Don't worry, he's not a stuck up or rude prince, Chenle is really chill."

"Yeah, you don't even have to call me Prince Chenle, just pretend I'm another normal guy you're playing basketball with." Chenle hoped not to be treated differently by the towns folk. Although he enjoyed it sometimes, he didn't want to be idolize for something as simply as playing basketball.

"Oh." Youngie sighs in relief. "That's cool. I don't even like calling Jeno 'oppa'."

"Wait, what year were you born?" Chenle ask.

"I'm an 02' liner, my birthday is in February."

"Like Jisung." Chenle mumbles to himself.

"Anyways... let's play ball." Jeno shouts.

Youngie sits off to the side, her preferring to watch over participating. She watches in amazement as Jeno and Chenle so effortlessly play the sport. They move around the court with light feet as they attempt to keep the ball away from one another.

The time was mid-day which allowed the sun to be directly in the midpoint of the sky. Orange and yellow hues bounce off each of them as they bask in the beautiful day they spent together.