Chapter 1

Killua's POV

It's been an entire year since I've saved Alluka and Nanika, a year since I've separated from my two bests friends May and Gon. I've missed them. I was in a hotel with Alluka playing a game of monopoly. It was 10 o'clock, I was staring at the dark sky full of little shiny stars through the window, I saw a shooting star and I made a wish even if I don't believe in such mythical things "I hope that I make a new trip with my friends May and Gon" after that, I listen to my sister shout "big brother" I blacked out.

May's POV

I was at home cooking dinner with aunt Mito, it's been a year since we found Ging, and a year since Gon lost his nen and since we finished our adventures, returned to live a peaceful life in whale island with aunt Mito and grandma. We were in the starry night until I saw a shooting star after that darkness.

I woke up in a park and I saw a younger version of Killua, wait is he Killua? I'll go to ask him. Hope it's him, I've missed him so much.

Me: Killua is that you?

Killua: Yes.

Me: OMG YOU LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN USUAL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??!!

Killua: Don't know, i guess we're in the same situation look at yourself-

He borrowed me a little mirror that was in his pocket

I look soo young, i'm confused what's happening???

May: Wait what- WOW I LOOK LIKE WHEN I WAS 4 WHAT HAPPENED

Killua: That's what i'm trying to figure out if you don't stop screaming like a crazy girl coming out of psychiatric hospital -_-*

May: Oh sorry >-<

Killua sighed, seriously? Was I THAT noisy? I don't think so, anyways

Killua: First of all, we gotta analyze this place...

Here he begins, his serious boring self-

Killua: Understood?

May: Ah uh no, maybe yes!

Killua: OKAY i take that as a no since i know you pretty well, so first of all, we're obviously in another world, since it looks more um modern, also if you look at that paper stick in that wall, the alphabet is so much different from the hunter language, it can also be a travel in the future....

(ik it's like deku's muttering >w<)

Before he begins analyzing, i must stop him or he'll never finish

May: OKAY, I know where you're going, you're telling me that we ar ein another world, So i knew that exactly when i landed off here since i got the time to do what you are doing now fastly, so no need to resay that all the time, and, the most important thing now is to gather enough informations so we can survive here. Maybe we can ask the police?

Killua: I don't think it will guide us somewhere, because we look like we are three years old children no one will going to trust us or if listening to it, they surely won't let us go out since we're "babies" and they have to find our "parents" and also i don't want to encounter the police as much as possible or anything that has relation with it, it usually doesn't bring good things.

May : I see, but what can we do? Stop anything and survive until we're old enough at least our real age and resume researches?

Killua: Maybe yes.

Wait what- how? I was just kidding with this how ? Maybe i'll just go with it

After a toddler came, he has red eyes and bright spiky yellow hair