11) Revenge For Myself

Your first night over at the villain's lair wasn't as bad as you thought. From the last time you were with them, they actually gave you a better sleeping area. Of course they still had their caution about you but so did you.

When you woke up from the next day, you were met with Toga's bright smile.

"Goodmorning!" She yelled before grabbing your wrist and pulling you out of your sleeping haze. For a teen, she had good grip.

"What? What's this about" you yawned before rubbing your eyes to wake you up more.

"Well since you're in that horrific dress, I'm giving you a new look." Toga said pointing at your now messed up dress.

It smelled like smoke and had some dirt stains on them. The beautiful color of it was ruined. Though you didn't care much anymore. You just wanted to be in something more comfortable again.

After walking through the abandoned place, Toga brought you to a separate room where a lot of clothes sat. Some were men's clothes, others were women's.

"You guys just keep these clothes laying around or what" you said picking up a piece of clothing that looks ragged and old.

Toga slightly tilted her head. "We sometimes go 'shopping', more like stealing. You do what you gotta do, now pick your favorite and change. Meet me in the main room when you're done." Toga then left without another word.

When the room door closed, you sighed to yourself and looked at your hands. The ones that caused everything to happen in the first place.

"Maybe this was the wrong choice. Maybe I should just escape" you thought to yourself. But then again, you have nowhere to go and you're already on the hero's radar which is bad. "No. I'll stay." You said while looking at the clothes before you.

~~~

As the other villains stood in another room, you were already dressed in a new outfit and walking towards them. When finally showing your outfit, Toga and Twice's mouths dropped at how beautiful you looked. Dabi had a little smirk while Shigaraki stayed neutral.

"My my" Dabi said walking up to you. "Did you have fun with dressing yourself up?" He practically whispered in your ear.

Your face grew in a bit of embarrassment as you pushed him away. You then stared at your feet. "I can change if you-"

"No." Dabi cut in. He then put his hand on your cheek and softly caressed it. "You look good" he then pulled away and looked at the other villains. "Now let's start with our chat."

"Chat about what." You asked walking towards the villainous group.

"Well a villain has to make her debut somehow, how bout you come and tell us what your main motive is... what's something you want to achieve with the bloodlust you have" Dabi asked staring right into your [eye color] eyes.

"Something I want?..." you whispered. "More like something I need to keep me in some closure."

"Tell us y/n... what is it that you want" Shigaraki smirked.

You clenched your fist and looked at all the villains in front of you. When opening your mouth, you knew there wasn't going back now. "I want to take my revenge on the girl who ruined my lovelife."

"Who's the girl?" Twice asked you.

"...Mimi Yatsukara."

~~~

When you said you wanted to take revenge on her, you didn't think the villains would actually agree to do it. Seriously, Shigaraki got a whole hack team to hack into the systems on finding out where Mimi Yatsukara went.

"It seems like she's on a vacation" one of the hackers said. "Her phone location is at a hotel 5 hours away from here."

"Perfect!" Shigaraki said with his hands flying up in the air. "With this info, we can track her down and kidnap her. Then y/n can do anything she wants to her."

"...huh" you said looking up from the ground. "Let me get this straight. I can do whatever I want to her when we get her?"

"Correct, doll." Dabi said snapping his fingers.

"Anything I want...?" You said smiling a little bit. "I don't know... is this who I truly am?"

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your back. "If this wasn't you, then why are you here in the first place?" Toga asked. "You're meant to be here, embrace it and be with us" she laughed.

You nodded and looked at the hacking team. "Track her down."

~~~

It's been a good week since you've been missing. Hawks has been doing everything in his power to try to find you. His advisor, Mimi called him earlier talking about how she extended her vacation to a month and said it's out of "justice".

Hawks being now annoyed of Mimi blocked her number on his phone and hired another advisor for him. Someone who takes their job seriously.

"How is it going... Hawks?" Miruko asked laying her head against a nearby wall.

Hawks groaned. "Bad. Nobody can pick up where she ran off to. She could be dead for all we know!"

Miruko clicked her tongue and held herself back from punching the living daylights out of him. "Fuck." She just said before leaving a Hawks alone again.

The pain was overwhelming Hawks like a swarm of bees. Everything stung and stabbed his heart. Everything made him remind himself of you. It was only and always you, but he ruined it.

"And now he has a price to pay." You said before looking at the location to where Mimi was at on a computer screen. "Yatsukara, you will be mine."