A Shoulder To Cry On - Nick

TW:  Language/slurs and sexual themes

------------------------------------------------------------------

       Me and Lance didn't talk much untill I started highschool. We got put into the same social study's class. It was awkward at first, for sure. Our teacher, Ms Apirl, desided to put us together next to this bully. He stood taller then us, eyes gleaming, just waiting for one of use to mess up. I caught lance staring a lot, but then again, I was too. I think we both knew that we liked each other, weather we wanted to admit it or not. You see, both our parents are homophbic. All through out school, we had to act like Trump supporting biggots. After high school, I gave up the act. It felt so good to be free.
         The bullies name was Kai. I don't remember much about him. He was tall and had long hair. Everytime Kai wasn't looking, I would try and grab a look at Lance. His lips seemed so full, so kissable. I wanted to push him up against the wall while no one was looking and kiss him. Kiss him untill we both run out of breath. Oh my, that might have been a bit much. I'm so sorry.
       One day Kai caught me slipping up. I was staring at Lance while drawing him when he looked. The big grin on his face let me know I messed up. Big time.
        "Shit. Shit. Shit." I muttered under my breath. I had seen what happened before to the other gay kids at our school. I knew that I was screwed.
        As soon as the bell rang I tried to run out of class but the teacher said she needed to talk to me. Kai saw exactly his chance and ran with it. He told Ms. Apirl that he wanted to help her clean up while she talked to me. I wanted to bolt out of the class and deal with a week's worth of detention. It would be better then what Kai was about to do with me.
        Ms. April finished talking with me about my book report. All she had to say about it was that it was the best one she read. Normal I would have loved to hear that, but not today. Definitely not today. I started walking fastly out of class and as soon as I got out of sight, I spirited away. School was over now with no one in the hallways. Kai was fast though. His long legs were enough to catch up with me even with my head start.
        He caught up with me halfway to the door. Pushing me to the ground, my books spilled out of my blue backpack. The grin on his face made me wince more then the pain of falling down.
        "What are you so scared of?" Kai said while towering over me. "Scared I'll catch you and your boyfriend kissing? You little f*g."
       I never wanted to hurt someone so bad. I never was so scared in my life.
       "I- I don't know what your talking about." I said, about to burst into tears.
       "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You're disgusting." Kai said, a look of fury in his eyes. He started to lift me up by the collar and had a disgusted look on his face.
       "I can't believe I'm even close to someone like you." Kai said. He chose the closest door near us and threw me there me in, locking the door.
       "Have fun in hell." He said while whipping his hand off as if I was something covered in germs.
     The room was dark and musty, with gray walls and the simple blue chairs. I quicky rushed to check my phone, see if there was anyone to call. With my luck, if course it was dead. Suddenly, I saw a dark figure come from the corner.
     "Oh great." I thought. "Kai was back for round two. Except this wasn't Kai. The face shape was rounder. The light came onto his eyes. It was Lance. Lance!
    "I saw what happened, let's get you out of here." He said while unlocking the door from the outside.
    "How- I, I'm so confused?" I said while walking out the door.
    "It's ok. It's going to be ok." Lance said while staring into my eyes. "He's done that to everyone at the school he has even the tinyest bit of distain for. For me it was that I beat him in a debate."
   "I feel sick." I said. And I really did. I wanted to throw up. Suddenly I started bawling. I didn't want to, I didn't mean to, but it all came out.
   "Come here, it's ok. It will all be ok." Lance said while patting on the bench. I slowly walked towards him and sat right next to lance. Tilting my head, I leaned on his shoulder. He was right, it was all ok when I was with him. It was all ok.

Authors note: Hey I know this chapter was a bit darker but I hope you liked it. Next one will be some light hearted fun. I did this out of spite because Kai blocked me 🙄 anyways um yeah♥️