🖤Chapter 6- Hot night~🖤

Dabi's pov

Once I threw him to my bed I took my shirt off and he was so flustered. I grab he feet and pull him closer to me. "Ahh!" He yells and I kiss him to shut him up while I take his shirt off too. I pull down his pants that he put on earlier and leave him in his boxers.

I kiss him and after a while it turned into a heated make out. He was now on my lap grinding on me while I slide my hand on his chest and the other into his boxers. I break the kiss so I can kiss his neck and once I do I feel him wrapping his arms around my face. I can feel his hand on my hair, I can feel his breathing and I can hear him as hes getting exited while he grinds on me.

Hes has a small body but it's pretty riped he has some meat in his bones. I can see that he works hard to be a hero, I wonder if my brother is with him... I snap back when I hear him moan so loud because I pinched one of his nipples.

"Oh! I have a little masoquist~" I said smirking and he blushed more than before. I stopped playing with his entrance and he looked at me wondering why I stopped. "Tell me what you want or a won't move anymore~" I said and he just looked at me with lustful and begging eyes.

I stay without moving an inch and I can see that he is struggling plus he started to move his waist a little too. "I-....I want you to...to...to..." He tried saying something "To want? Puppy~" I said very seductively and when he heard me his eyes soften a little.

"I want you to make me feel good please~ M-make me feel so good that I won't get enough of it~ Make me forget I ever dated Kacchan in the first place~ I-i want you to take it~" he begged me while moving his hips and his eyes ful of lust and love.

I blushed with what he said "Take what Puppy?~" I asked "My virginity~~" he said and was shocked that he wanted to lose his virginity to a villan like me. "Fine, I'll take it and make you mine. I'll make you forget that bastard ex of yours. I'll make you feel so good that only I can satisfy you and only me. Once I make you mine you can't go to anyone else to do this ok puppy~" I said .

He nodded "Yes, I understand. From now on I'm your and only yours. You can do what you want with me" he said but I don't think he's going to say that later when he leaves. I got a little sad but continued moving my fingers to prepare him.

After a while of him moaning in my ear my name or how good it feels I got tired. I stop and take his boxers completely off and take mine off " Let's did this shall we~"

That's all for this one and sorry for the wait. I hope you liked it and have a nice day or night. And sorry it's short I ran out of ideas